Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any website/software to get free sms to irish numbers ?

Options
  • 23-06-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

any help be great :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

you can use your own webtexts and combine with one of the variants of www.cabbagetexter.com and use your webtexts for free over your data allowance or wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

Random wrote: »
    you can use your own webtexts and combine with one of the variants of www.cabbagetexter.com and use your webtexts for free over your data allowance or wifi

i use the text buddy but me webtexts have ran out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭EI2011

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

What you're looking for (i.e. something for nothing) doesn't exist.

O2 will give you 500 free webtexts a month. Meteor allow 300, 3 allow 333 and Vodafone give 600.

O2 and 3 allow the messages to be sent to all networks and international numbers. Don't know about the other networks.

So port to Vodafone if you're not already with them and take Random's advice. 600 free texts a month is loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

If you're texing that much, get a dual sim phone and a second sim.

Or pay for them via a comercial service.

or use email. Its probably more appropriate anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement