Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Box Imp Adapt

Options
  • 23-06-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have just acquired one of these and am having trouble setting it up. It found my wireless account but would not accept the wireless password. Because it was not new I reset factory settings to clear all other data on it and now it comes on and just says No Network Device Found. None of the keys on the remote will do anything.... can anyone help please. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Have you checked the batteries in the remote?

The usual procedure in setting up an internet radio is that it sees your wireless network and then you enter your password. Even if the remote is not working it should be possible to do this manually.

You can find the manual here:

http://reciva-users.wikispot.org/Summary_information_on_Reciva_radios?action=Files&do=view&target=adapt.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darlsmirn

I have the manual thanks, it did find my wireless but would not accept the wireless password, but there was very little signal. I reset factory settings to clear the history of the previous owner, and now it will not do anything. It just said no network devices found. We have checked the batteries in the remote already. I was wondering when the imp is in this state whether there is something else you need to do to reset it??

Advertisement