Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Academic calendar 2012/13

Options
  • 23-06-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Anyone have a link to academic calendar for 2012/13 or know when Orientation, Induction for 1st years starts and when lectures commence.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

zinfandel wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to academic calendar for 2012/13 or know when Orientation, Induction for 1st years starts and when lectures commence.

TIA

I was looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it, I just assumed it hadn't been released yet as the only calendar I could find was for 2011/12.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stephen812

According to Kevin Street all lectures start back on Monday the 17th. First years are usually in at some point the week before this for registration and to collect student cards.

Probably best to check with your on school / department to make sure this is correct for all the DIT locations.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

You'll be sent a copy when you get your welcome pack. I'm guessing it probably hasn't been finalised yet

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

I was reckoning on Sept 17th. I am in the USA until sept 14th.
    Is it vital to attend orientation if it happens in week starting Sept 10th??
    I am hping most things can be done on line.
    Thanks for replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Here you go if you haven't seen it already :)

http://www.dit.ie/academicaffairsandregistrar/calendar/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I've updated the Definitive Guide to DIT with the new Academic Calendar, just so ye know!

Advertisement