Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet & Greet at the Olympia

Options
  • 23-06-2012 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, just wondering has anyone ever paid the extra cost for a meet and greet ticket at the Olympia. Thinking of getting one as a present but its €60 over the normal ticket price so just wondering if its worth it? Any info appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

I've never done it before. It could depend on who it is and what you get. Sometimes you get T-Shirts and drinks and that kind of thing with it so it's not too bad.

Who is it that is doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Which act is doing it? I guess it's only certain ones?
    Would depend if the person was a massive fan I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Sometimes you can get to see the Artists coming out the Stage Door into the lane at the side of The Olympia, if you really want to meet them.

Hard to know if the €60 would be worth it, I suppose as a present it might be a nice surprise (if a little pricey)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

CiaranK wrote: »
    I've never done it before. It could depend on who it is and what you get. Sometimes you get T-Shirts and drinks and that kind of thing with it so it's not too bad.

Who is it that is doing it?

Yeah I was thinking if there were a few extras like that then it might be worth it, B.O.B in the Olympia on the 18th of September.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I waited at the stage door for Noel Gallagher and he didn't sign or meet fans, I suppose it depends on the act, some do and some don't.

If its a chart artist, I'd say you would have a good chance as it is their duty to be down-to-earth with the fans, because their media persona is just as important to them as their music.

• Advertisement
Advertisement