Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

espresso in da city

Options
  • 23-06-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

question for coffee lovers:
    where I can get real good espresso in cork city?

Cheers, Rappid
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

there is a nice cafe down towards the Market Lane end of Oliver Plunkett St. Nice espresso and overall it's a good cafe, I can't remember the name of it I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Italee isn't it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

have a read :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74999481

8 month old thread but still valid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Butler's Chocolate shop does good expresso on Oliver Plunkett street. Cork coffee roasters on Bridge street is quite good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

The standy uppy place in the English Market does a very good espresso. A double one for €2 is good as well. Espresso and American are the same price, seeing as the only difference is a little more room in the dishwasher and some hot water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

deRanged wrote: »
    Italee isn't it?

that's it. Best coffee around.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rappid

thanks lads ;)
    I will drop reviews here next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

that's it. Best coffee around.
    +1
    2 euros for a double espresso; lower end of Oliver Plunkett Street, opposite Milano's, and they seem a very friendly bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Ger89 wrote: »
    +1
    2 euros for a double espresso; lower end of Oliver Plunkett Street, opposite Milano's, and they seem a very friendly bunch.

+1. Yeap. Good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Mahon point Market on Thursday, the golden bean or cork coffee roasters and o'connells ( more for hot chocolate)
    Douglas market on sat mornings ( Douglas court carpark) the Golden Bean again and Badger and Dodo.... The two lattes I had sat morning were the best ... Ever ... (they change the beans around a lot, all single origin stuff )
    And while there buy some cheese ( shameless self promoting plug ) . Buy the cheese before you have a coffee cos it'll all taste the same if you've a cup in hand ....

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Advertisement
Advertisement