Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Air arms s410 pcp please

Options
  • 23-06-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I just handed in my CZ .22 for a PCP air rifle (an air arms s410 xtra fac)

What I'm missing now is the gear to refill the air into the rifle.
    I have never had a PCP so I have only a rough idea of what I need and no clue where to get it all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess I'm looking for a bottle/tank that I can bring somewhere to get filled and use that to fill the PCP.
    Does anyone else have one of these s410's and if so could you tell me what I need and possibly where to get it.

Thanks for the help folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭marlin

hi
    did the same thing about 4 years ago ,traded cz .22 for fx cutlas .22 air and still think it was a good move.I got an fx hand pump with the rifle and have never used anything else to fill it.
    I tweaked the power up to about 35lb and I can get 25 full power shots before pumping,I fill when pressure falls to 150 and takes 3 mins to reach 220 bar.
    it does help to have a bit of weight when you get over 180bar but I,m ok in that dept lol
    I,ve had the pump for 4 years now and fired about 5000 shots and not one prob so far so they are reliable.
    congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy it.Air rifles rule lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 von dreyse

Hello

The dive bottle you could get in a local diving club or get the dealer to order one in for you. The volume and pressure are up to you, depending on how near you are to a place that would fill it for you and if you intend carring it with you at times.

I got a 300 Bar 12 litre bottle and I am getting about 400 full power shots at 28 ft/lb and I would guess over 500 shots at 8 ft/lb per fill of the bottle at 10 euro. Youll not carry the bottle to far with you though.

Even if you bought the s410 new Youll not get the hose and charging adaptor. I phoned up "Best fittings" in england 0044845-4561185 and told them the model of the gun and the bottle pressure ( the charging adaptor is different for 232 and 300 bar ) and they told me what I needed even down to the bonded sealing washers.

The dive bottles do need to be tested every 30 months I think to get them filled.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

Advertisement