Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredded Paper

Options
  • 23-06-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of small businesses/shops looking to get rid of shredded paper (the strips type)? Running low on it for bedding for the dogs and can't get it anymore from usual source frown.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Schools might have some at this time of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

& post offices.

You could buy a cheapo shredder yourself and recycle your old newspapers and magazines

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

why not contact solicitors or accountants?

i was delighted when someone came into me they now take all our shredding and i don't have to pay to dump it

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Hi,

Anyone know of small businesses/shops looking to get rid of shredded paper (the strips type)? Running low on it for bedding for the dogs and can't get it anymore from usual source frown.gif

Thanks

I have a couple of bags of it here at the office if you want them. Let me know asap before the boss gets rid

Advertisement