Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best car park for Rotunda?

Options
  • 23-06-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My wife is about to have another baby and we are to the Rotunda.

What is the best car park in terms of location, prices and opening hours nearby? Many thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The euro car park beside Conways Pub (down the laneway beside Jury's. It opens until 7pm and then you can move your car to the on street parking until the next morning. €12 for the day. That or the Q park on Marlborough Street (think that one is 24 hours and not sure of prices)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

As far as I remember the Q-park on marlborough street have an arrangement with the Rotunda, If you show your Visitor card at the cashier desk , it's €5 per day. At least It was in Nov. 2010 When we were in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

As far as I remember the Q-park on marlborough street have an arrangement with the Rotunda, If you show your Visitor card at the cashier desk , it's €5 per day. At least It was in Nov. 2010 When we were in there.

If it is they didn't make it clear in Oct 2011 when I was in having number three. My partner forgot the carpark closed at 7pm and when he was sent home at 9.30 (I was in slow labour) he had to get the bus back to his mams and then a taxi back in at 3am because he wouldn't have made it if he went back to where we live!

Advertisement