Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in Celbridge Area

Options
  • 23-06-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey can anyone in the Celbridge area tell me if there have been any cable upgrades with UPC in the past year?

Last year I bought one of their broadband and phone packages but when the engineers installed the equipment they said the lines were too weak and just packed up and left leaving us to find an alternative ISP.

I'm thinking of switching to UPC's 100 mb package now as my curreny ISP is ****e but I'm worried there mught be a repeat of last year's ordeal.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me, cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Got UPC 100mb bb and phone about 2 months ago in Celbridge and it's working great, especially since the free upgrade to 120mb! I had a new cable installed from my living room feeding into the box outside on the side of my house, no major hassle and well worth it :) A work colleague in Celbridge has it about 1 year and its working well.

Advertisement