Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rihanna's 'California King Bed'.....

Options
  • 24-06-2012 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Everytime I hear this piece of crap, my brains go to a safe place. Am I the only one that goes here when they hear it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happily, I've never heard the song(Rihanna's that is). When I go around I usually have earphones in so I never hear the music played in shops or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

This is the only Rhianna song I actually like, and as for Skid Row, that isn't a bad song either - I'm sorry I can't decide if this is a serious thread, a rip on Skid Row or just a waste of everybodies time but I'm thinking the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

I was actually remarking that the song, to me, is fiercely reminiscent of Skid Row's 'I Remember You'. I'm too much of a musical dunce to say whether it's to do with keys or scales but the minute I heard it, I went straight to this song.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

viadah wrote: »
    I was actually remarking that the song, to me, is fiercely reminiscent of Skid Row's 'I Remember You'. I'm too much of a musical dunce to say whether it's to do with keys or scales but the minute I heard it, I went straight to this song.

Interesting, I never made the connection before, but it's one that I suppose I've made now that you mention it....:D

Advertisement