Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterer in Limk/Tipp/Clare Area

• 24-06-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am looking for a caterer in the Limk/Tipp/Clare area for a christening for about 50-60 people. I have searched on the internet but strangely enough I cannot find many listed. A personal recommendation would be great as I have no experience in this area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

birdski wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a caterer in the Limk/Tipp/Clare area for a christening for about 50-60 people. I have searched on the internet but strangely enough I cannot find many listed. A personal recommendation would be great as I have no experience in this area.

SelectCatering.ie
    Tuscany in Newtown Castletroy also do catering.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

birdski wrote: »
    Hi,

smitz in shannon

http://www.smitzcafe.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Ive been to a few Christenings where The Sherwood in Ennis have provided the grub and delivery, is always excellent and value for money afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭godfrey

I'd also highly recommend Tuscany. They're very experienced and the boss is extremely particular in terms of attention to detail.

g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Pure Mule

Ryan's Centra Raheen - Very good also have a shop in Newport

• Advertisement
Advertisement