Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven parts Limerick

• 24-06-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get an element for a hotpoint oven in Limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Ryans Electrical on Lwr Gerald Griffin Street!

http://www.electricalservicecentre.com/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

alan1990 wrote: »
    Ryans Electrical on Lwr Gerald Griffin Street!

http://www.electricalservicecentre.com/index.html

Cheers Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Cheers Alan

Did you look online? I got one for the neighbours oven a couple of weeks ago. From ebay it was, worked out at €20 delivered.

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Did you look online? I got one for the neighbours oven a couple of weeks ago. From ebay it was, worked out at €20 delivered.

Ya there is one on eBay, but couldn't be bothered waiting for it to be delivered.
    I'll price it tomorrow and if it's crazy money I'll go with eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Ya there is one on eBay, but couldn't be bothered waiting for it to be delivered.
    I'll price it tomorrow and if it's crazy money I'll go with eBay.

You might be waiting with Ryans, I had to order the glass for the door for my oven €70 there last Monday and I'm still waiting, never realised how much I used my oven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I got an element for a Hotpoint oven in Fitzgeralds recently, think it was around €30, can't really remember to be honest. Prior to that I was advised that it was the thermostat that was gone so I had one of those ordered from espares.co.uk (I've got lots of stuff there in the past, cheap and fast) already. As I didn't open the thermostat I still have one, wasn't worth the postage to return it for refund.

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I got an element for a Hotpoint oven in Fitzgeralds recently, think it was around €30, can't really remember to be honest. Prior to that I was advised that it was the thermostat that was gone so I had one of those ordered from espares.co.uk (I've got lots of stuff there in the past, cheap and fast) already. As I didn't open the thermostat I still have one, wasn't worth the postage to return it for refund.

Is Fitzgerald s on Henry street ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Yep, that's the one

Advertisement