Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMMUNITY GAMES

Options
  • 24-06-2012 12:05pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 67 ✭✭

How do i get my kids registered for the community games next year - in the area we live - we have never been contacted to fill out a form etc and dont know where to go - Thanks

Were in coolaney by the way

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BallymoteCG

slig17 wrote: »
    How do i get my kids registered for the community games next year - in the area we live - we have never been contacted to fill out a form etc and dont know where to go - Thanks

Were in coolaney by the way

Thanks
    Usually the forms are sent out through the local schools, but unfortunately, you're too late for this year. All of the events at local and county level have finished for this year (well, except for County swimming tonight in the Sports Complex, and cyclIng tomorrow evening in Tubbercurry GAA pitch)

If you pm me, I can send you the name and address of the secretary of Coolaney CG, who should be able to sort you out for next year.

We've just had our athletics County Finals at the track in the IT, and a very successful weekend was had by all.

Advertisement