Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat sitter

• 24-06-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a cat sitter in north county Dublin area. Going on hols in sept and have 2 cats. Got my sister do it last time but TBH the smell from litter etc I don't really want to ask her again .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Where exactly are you based, if I may ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Where exactly are you based, if I may ask?

Swords area

Swords area

Did you try the sub-forum Region/Dublin County North?

Anyway, my local vet does boarding, and one of the girls working there, looks after pets in their own home. But they are in the Artane/Beaumont area.

Maybe you could ask your local vet?

Did you try the sub-forum Region/Dublin County North?

Anyway, my local vet does boarding, and one of the girls working there, looks after pets in their own home. But they are in the Artane/Beaumont area.

Maybe you could ask your local vet?
    I want to leave them at home as one of them hates being away at vet etc I'll try the sub forum thanks :)

I want to leave them at home as one of them hates being away at vet etc I'll try the sub forum thanks :)

I guess, most of them don't like the vet ;)

But anyway, sometimes pet sitters leave their business cards or flyers in the vet, it might be worth a phone call, see if your local vet knows a decent pet sitter.

• Advertisement

I guess, most of them don't like the vet ;)

But anyway, sometimes pet sitters leave their business cards or flyers in the vet, it might be worth a phone call, see if your local vet knows a decent pet sitter.
    Well the other one loves the vet gets all excited when the cat box comes out the weirdo ill give vets a call cheers ;)

Advertisement