Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Neeson wrote: »
    Any word who's on tonight?

Well it's not flathan so possibly starella. Sue can get the boat if she thinks in watching her tonight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Neeson wrote: »
    Any word who's on tonight?

Flathan

Starella I reckon, if its Sue I'm not watching!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

606460268.jpg?key=450450&Expires=1340905996&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=zfZY4r~2M2-wKRnUplD-mUSn3RI4ybQIBfZ9o9HXvSvXhr-McHnig6pOgn~m6jmUX9Ub2XxxpoAp8cuEo6Loht5yAeFZ0EUj4Ye~eEIRGnMZZcVil90AB621zF5m8i5vlLl5lRoF7yFxLW6Uzl~c~JT3lMVzPdytbmfPAaclhuk_

Wayne being a complete w*nker with some of his twitter posts now!
    @Keithpbarry I will always stand up to a bully :-)
    Well Keith Barry has gone back to his drawing board to try and pick on another Psychic. Good Luck Mr Magic lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Wayne being a complete w*nker with some of his twitter posts now!

Watch an arse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Wow. He really is taking this to heart isn't he? The smart thing to do would be to leave it until it dies down, but no, he keeps trying to defend himself and try to put down Keith to save his poor reputation. He's an arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

From StarPlus.ie

TV psychic Wayne Isaacs has rejected top illusionist Keith Barry’s offer of €50,000 to prove his talent is real.

Isaacs said: “I answer only to one person and that is God, not Keith Barry. I have many great clients in the UK and I feel I have nothing to prove to Keith Barry.

“I do not need to prove I am psychic or a medium. I know what I see, hear and feel.”

Isaacs has raised eyebrows with his appearances on the Psychic Readings Live show, which is broadcast after midnight on TV3.

Keith tweeted yesterday: “What a surprise. #psychicwayne has gone back on his word and backed out of my challenge which was going to be more than fair to him. oh well.”

The mentalist previously blasted Isaacs, saying he was prolonging the natural grieving process. Keith tried to call the show on Saturday — estimating that at €2.44 a minute he spent €14 on the call — but didn’t get to speak to Isaacs.

Righty, I'm off - I've a meeting at 8.30 in Limerick, hope I get back in time, I'll try and get on the thread on my mobile in the meeting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Total con artist! :mad: - he pulled the " i only answer to god card" because he knows he be proven a fraud, but Keith Barry is another conman and trickster.

Psychic Wayne = Conman, fraudster who extorts money out of the vulnerable and mourning.
    Keith Barry = Entertainer who is totally open about his skills, other than how he actually achieves them, and uses them to entertain the masses.

Explain to me how the latter is a "conman"? Trickster, yes, by his own admission, conman, no.

Psychic Wayne = Conman, fraudster who extorts money out of the vulnerable and mourning.
    Keith Barry = Entertainer who is totally open about his skills, other than how he actually achieves them, and uses them to entertain the masses.

Explain to me how the latter is a "conman"? Trickster, yes, by his own admission, conman, no.

^He makes money through his tricks, by conning people. I don't like that form of "entertainment" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

^He makes money through his tricks, by conning people. I don't like that form of "entertainment" :mad:

How does he con them?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ryan2me

@Keithpbarry I always stand up to a bully

I tweeted wayne saying : @Psychic_Wayne_I @Keithpbarry You dont really because you're deleting people who make a comment you dont like #bitch

and now I'm blocked. Point proven.

Spastic Wayne is a bellend!

Not in the same way that Wayne does. Keith is an entertainer, he does not pretend to hold the answers to your problems in life in a few finicky cards. Keith is more akin to a magician than a psychic, in my opinion. He often does make predictions and read people, but he is open about the techniques he uses, and he is just demonstrating how 'psychics' can fool you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The difference between Kieth and Wayne is that people know what to expect with Keith. A bit of magic that could be explained if you tried hard enough.

Wanye is claiming to have a skill that he is refusing to prove. People who are desperate and vulnerable will pay him to tell them something they want to hear.

Keith's act is based on a bit of redirection whereas Wayne deliberately misleads people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Jesus sue is even torture to listen to for a few mins while looking for the many mary's

Just an afternote proof of being watched on the 98fm clip I put up

I learned a long time ago that you can't prove it to someone who insists on being close minded. No matter what you do or how good you are they will find a way to discredit you.

Wayneisaacs 17 minutes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Should've asked Flathsn did he see the Germans getting knocked out tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Been looking for PlayTV clips on youtube to see if Mary makes any guest appearance but it seems almost all of them have been taken down due to copyright notices from Telemedia InteracTV e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueYzBPv7G84

And if there was any doubt this is ran by the same people:

http://uk.eso.tv/main/content?cid=about_us
    ESO.TV parent company
    ESO.TV is the world's leading producer of live, interactive life advice TV shows. Presently we are producing over 750 hours of live shows each month, broadcast in 14 countries. Our broadcasts and community of psychics and members grows every month

ESO.TV is part of the Telemedia Group. Telemedia InteracTV is the worldwide leading producer of live Call TV shows with over 4000 hours of live shows a month, with references in more than 40 countries, 70+ TV channels, and in 15 different languages. You can find out more, and check out our introductory video on our website, visit www.calltv.com.

So wouldn't be surprised to see videos for this getting taken down too albeit not anytime soon

jsemple wrote: »

So wouldn't be surprised to see videos for this getting taken down too albeit not anytime soon

I think we've got local copies of most if not all of the videos so we should be okay. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

The Many Marys

so are they all the same mary lol

(Flathvan) Where is There LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Do we know who is presenting tonight?
    Don't think I could stomach Sue tonight...any chance there would be a surprise new presenter?!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

spookwoman wrote: »
    The Many Marys

Some of those don't sound like the same woman. Although obviously at least a few of them are.

I seem to remember the PlayTV Mary sounding a bit younger but I was just trying to find her today and I found what I think might be her, she at the very least says she got through and won before so there's a good chance she rang in a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdN-shU4fa4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m6s

Perhaps fittingly the last ever caller. Anybody from the PlayTV days think this sounded like the Mary? And does she sound like any of the people from the psychic show. We have to remember that Mary isn't exactly an uncommon name

e: Checking the old PlayTV thread at the time it happened people seem to generally say it was her

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

What's that? The most read thread on boards today? Why it's us!! :D

boardsviews.jpg

Good work team!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I reckon those at TV3 and the studio in Hungary have worn out their F5 keys by now :pac:

Question - What have we learned from watching psychic tv

Answer - do not marry a girl called mary she spend all your f*cking money ringing psychics

tajd wrote: »
    Question - What have we learned from watching psychic tv

Answer - do not marry a girl called mary she spend all your f*cking money ringing psychics

Also don't break up with any ciaras!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

I've become obsessed with this show since it started :D Hoping for a couple of trolls tonight and no sue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement