Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭eug87

Skid wrote: »
    While this nonsense is on TV3, RTE1 is currently showing a film called 'The Hoax'.

Maybe their scheduler has a sense of humour? :)

Yeah and straight after the Hoax is the bill,just like TV3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

What is she waffling on about?.....WTF is the dowser????.....She must eat buckets of Strepsils to keep going...

Douser is something on a string, depending on what way it turns clockwise is yes and anticlockwise is no. apparently you can put someones wedding ring on a string for a more "personal" answer.

What is she waffling on about?.....WTF is the dowser????.....She must eat buckets of Strepsils to keep going...

a dowser is abillity in the legend of zelda skyward sword thats all the top if link sword he uses it to find certain hidden items

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Like a big jewel on a chain

Her poor husband!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Yep they are asleep due to sue waffling. my poor tv screen is going brown with the amount of bull she's spouting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Her poor husband!

kept man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

She's reading it. She's trying to be horny. That's what you get for saying you fancy her.

It ain't working, Sue, we didn't really go to bed. It's too addictive. We lied.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

eug87 wrote: »
    Yeah and straight after the Hoax is the bill,just like TV3 :D

On TV3, think criminal underworld lords is on, or was on the last few nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

This is getting a bit like those ads for thousands of local girls waiting to take your call....

Sue Cocktail Hour €2.44 by 60 = 146.40 lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

64 and asking for legal advice!:eek:

was she not on the other night know there was a terease on the 24th

She's reading it. She's trying to be horny. That's what you get for saying you fancy her.

It ain't working, Sue, we didn't really go to bed. It's too addictive. We lied.

*stomach turning

High court case coming up next Friday :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Our Man in Havana..... Telly going off..... That's Sue's handywork #beafraid be very afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

The curtain behind starella is moving as if she's outside or something..

what was the callers name?? Sue waffling on as usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Sue has great diction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

A court case? Long and drawn out? NEVER.

what was the callers name?? Sue waffling on as usual

Tereasa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I'd actually love their jobs, it'd be like writing your own episode of eastenders :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I have a feeling starella is actually playin call of duty. looks like she's wearing a headset

Woman ringing in about High Court case...lets hope its not for identity theft...or some clueless fooker is gonna be getting a hell of a phone bill

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

think her name was Thresa.

Sue turns into judge judy and says the court case will end with good news

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

"Well done you".....

Now off to your High Court......yeah, thanks for that.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Samich wrote: »
    Sue has great diction

Starella has great diction.........

wtf did she tell the last caller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

highnc wrote: »
    think her name was Thresa.

Sue turns into judge judy and says the court case will end with good news
    The law society will be interested in her giving legal advice. Sue Hudd QC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This caller is paying a fortune to hear non descript waffle and vague advice.

And then she rings up Sue. Has she not lost enough in legal costs?

Samich wrote: »
    I'd actually love their jobs, it'd be like writing your own episode of eastenders :P

I've done good tonight, predicted Starella was on first followed by Sue - any idea where I sign up??

This woman really knows how to turn people brains to mush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

wtf did she tell the last caller

I was listening and I couldn't tell you...Haven't a notion what she was going on about....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement