Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Safe to assume that all eyes are now on this thread.

Sensitive information goes in the other place. ;)

what time is it over there in budapest when it airs 12am-2am

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Speaking of which, can I get an invite?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,251 ✭✭✭squonk

In fairness to Sue, she seems to leave critical comments on her FB, or else she just hasn't taken these ones down yer
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sue-Hudd/315185435188555

Awards seem to be like catnip to these folks!

what time is it over there in budapest when it airs 12am-2am
    Budapest is 1 hour ahead of Irish time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Hey guys, missed my first night last night. So what exactly did I miss? Is there anything in the last 30-40 pages that I missed that would be worth going back to check out? Or was a boring night?

my comment on sue facebook is going down well

i told sue to stay in your box no-one likes you LOL

Sue got trolled.

Flathan arrived after 40 mins and sent Sue to her box. Flathan got trolled a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Yeah, how do I go about getting one............. and where is the thread?
    Thanks in advance dahlings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

mikom wrote: »

Yeah, how do I go about getting one............. and where is the thread?
    Thanks in advance dahlings.

Me three please....

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    Me three please....

me four many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

tajd wrote: »
    Fieldog wrote: »
    Me three please....

me four many thanks in advance

Me 5!
    I posted under Laura's comment on sues fb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'm assuming the mods are now going to be very selective about who they let into the other place so don't everybody get too excited. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I like this part of that Irish Times article
    Eso.tvdescribes Psychic Readings Live as being “for entertainment purposes only” (although its best line in the terms and conditions is: “Neither the Producer nor the Broadcaster have any knowledge or psychic ability”).

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

So in the T&C's they admit it's all a load of bollix and on screen it says "This is an entertainment service". And yet people ring in :mad:

I heard the producer telling the guy last night (into his earpiece) what to say.

But one thing that struck me...."Call me now, get a wision reading, I can tell you what the future holds for you. But do it now, because I don't know when I'll be on-air again"!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,951 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Sorry about the delay in getting vids up late nights taking toll. Feeling like total crap today and gathering the flathan flubs.

Note the call on the 28th ref possible underage caller. Someone posted that its their sister she's 30 with a disability and the mental age of 7. Its disgusting that the vulnerable are such easy targets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Anything good last night? Last thing I remember was Flathan promising 4 answers without a question and then I fell into an antibiotic-induced snooze until 3am, what'd I miss?

Flathan's following me on twitter too, I do quite like him, he doesn't seem as evil as Sue & Wayne or as MENTAL as Starella.

spookwoman wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay in getting vids up late nights taking toll. Feeling like total crap today and gathering the flathan flubs.

Note the call on the 28th ref possible underage caller. Someone posted that its their sister she's 30 with a disability and the mental age of 7. Its disgusting that the vulnerable are such easy targets.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: are you for real my god i never hated anyone in my life but this takes the biscuit and knowing them they would take the biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Whereabouts?

Sorry about the delay in getting vids up late nights taking toll.

yup these late night are affecting me tho im on my own for the next three weeks family is away i feel like utter **** and a little moody good thing im alone

• Advertisement

Funny Tweets from Waynker

Im going to bed because in 15 minutes I would have fallen asleep on the couch. Man I'm good, Good Night
    @twitter is there a way I can charge people for tweeting me. I'm famous ‪#Psychicwayne‬ I have millions of followers. Maybe £3.50 per tweet.

^Ahem, 23 followers

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Whereabouts?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

^Ahem, 23 followers

That's not his real account

It's 100/1 for @Psychic_Wayne_I to accept @Keithpbarry challenge and prove his abilities. But you already knew that, didn't you Wayne!?

paddy power twitter!!

^Ahem, 23 followers

oooooooooo ffs what gets me are they fcuking with me and do they really believe the utter rubbish they spout

lizt wrote: »
    That's not his real account

Ah balls!!

EDIT: His real account is pathetic as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Here, can anybody photoshop a picture of Flathan onto the front of a packet of Flahavans Progress Oatlets?

Maybe alter the spelling and words also.

We could try to get him to use it as his facebook/twitter profile!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,951 ✭✭✭spookwoman

That call on the 28th

folie, that you on sue's facebook??

• Advertisement

Right, Mod hat on now for a few moments.

Firstly invitations to the private thread are at my discretion. Do not ask on this thread. PM only if you have more than 500 posts and are not connected to Telemedia, TV3 or a journalist and have shown to be a trusted poster in this thread. If you are not granted access it is nothing personal.

As this thread is now subject of media attention some ground rules need restating now.

Firstly, the mods and the owners of boards.ie do not condone abusive postings on Twitter and Facebook accounts of the psychics that appear on TV3. Anyone posting here that they are or have abused people on Twitter or Facebook will be banned from here. We will not and won't condone such behaviour. We want to have the craic here but we can do that by not being rude and showing us up as a bunch of ignorant whackos.

Also please avoid the use of the words scam, con-artist or other such terms here in relation to TV3 and Telemedia. Anyone using these terms will be banned. Use of such terms may cause legal trouble and ultimately cause this thread to be closed.

Play nice folks and everything will be fine. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement