Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Missed the last three nights. Catching up by reading through the thread now. Seems I missed more Starella :/.

Typical really I watch days after day of Sue and then I miss the real pros :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,951 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Hello Muscle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

spookwoman wrote: »
    Hello Muscle

Hello welcome to the show who's there....
    Michael
    Oh hellooooo muscle

this makes me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Thanks to spookwoman, missing a night of Psychic Readings Live does not necessary mean missing any interesting parts of the show. :p

The birds and the bees

• Advertisement

The birds and the bees

i swear you couldnt make it up

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

I wonder if the producers will just start screening out men altogether

Strange call Family, sexuality, lies etc

Strange call Family, sexuality, lies etc

incest a game the hole family can play :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jsemple wrote: »
    @psychic_wayne_i

"See you all soon guys on TV3 Psychic Readings Live :-)"

Haven't seen him myself apart from youtube clips but if it reduces the chance of Sue then I'm all for it

Disgusted - can't stand his smugness. And then claiming he has got a load of requests from Irish people.

Last show for me tonight - flying to London tomorrow, but I'll be checking this thread! Might see if the feed on the site will work, but dunno about watching it with work each morning

• Advertisement

anyone think flathvan looks like the old ben mitchell from eastenders

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Fair play spookwoman putting up all those videos - I know that I won't miss anything when I'm away, will be checking this thread regularly :D

Compilation of Flanthanisms from last night

anyone think flathvan looks like the old ben mitchell from eastenders

I was just looking at how many people have posted - nearly half your posts are in this thread :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

I only became aware of this from these threads, and initially was going to post asking why TV3 showing this was getting such a huge negative response considering it's essentially another Play TV type money making exercise with a different cover, but after coming across Basq's website (http://stoppsychicreadingslive.info/) that had extreme examples of some of the things the psychics are coming out with, I can understand exactly why this is getting a lot of bad press. I could go into a paragraph or two long rant about this sort of thing (and I'm sure people earlier on in the thread already have), but my opinion on it pretty much fits what everyone else here is saying.

Still damn funny to watch though, and props to spookwoman for posting the vids!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Compilation of Flanthanisms from last night

He said that it'd be in a Youtube video, he really is psychic! :pac:

The sex lies vid it wasnt dead he said at the end it was "that" Flathan posted after the vid to say whan he really said to the death part out of the title. But have to say it did sound like dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Will Flathan be on again tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Veloce wrote: »

Yep, he was asking his loyal fans (me) on Facebook whether he should go for the glitter jumper or the purple one tonight in a Facebook status, I said glitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Thought Wayne was on?

• Advertisement

Neeson wrote: »
    Thought Wayne was on?

fake twitter account he quit the show i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

tajd wrote: »
    Neeson wrote: »
    Thought Wayne was on?

fake twitter account he quit the show i think

Suppose he had to after being disgraced by Keith Barry. He was at least interesting to listen to but a plonker nonetheless.

anyone else watching south park on comedy central extra waiting for psychic tv

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

What is this 'private thread' I've read about? This show is absolutely hilarious, love when Flathan holds his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and points at the camera in dead silence.

Hayezer wrote: »
    What is this 'private thread' I've read about? This show is absolutely hilarious, love when Flathan holds his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and points at the camera in dead silence.

i want to see this thread also please

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I think Wayne will be coming back on eventually but not this week

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Veloce wrote: »

Yep, he was asking his loyal fans (me) on Facebook whether he should go for the glitter jumper or the purple one tonight in a Facebook status, I said glitter!

Glitter here aswell!

The sex advice call was the caller dropped during the reading? Sounded like it

Here's the thread :D
    default.jpg

40 mins to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

tajd wrote: »
    Hayezer wrote: »

Nothing special lads, Free complimentary drinks on arrival, Choice of Malteasers or M&Ms and Doritos.

Dancing bikini ladies that tell us all their dirty secrets.

Not missing much TBH, I better get back in their before my lady goes mental with thay bloody whip again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement