Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

cristoir wrote: »
    And now comes that nightly feeling of "did I really just do that for the last two hours?".

That felt so much longer than two hours tonight!

Night folks.

Neeson wrote: »
    What did this last Tom fella do? I stopped watching.

he rang in and was told to stay on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

night everyone

And these americans stealing our jobs when so many pyschics here are on the dole... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

"They're giving me the signal that we've got a psychic advisor waiting for you?" So what is this one sitting there for?? Why is she being advised??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭pennypocket

Night night all, let the BAI swat team haunt your dreams...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

jsemple wrote: »
    Out of interest were the posts deleted because the images were too large, the content, because of Hungary, all of the above? I don't mean to post stuff that could get the board in trouble
    Not suitable for public viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Not suitable for public viewing.

No dicks involved though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

early night for me guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I have a chorus and a couple of rough verses done on my song dedicated to Flathan. I'm trying to encapsulate the essence of a reading with Flathan through song. Maybe he'll give me a free reading when he hears it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

I have a chorus and a couple of rough verses done on my song dedicated to Flathan. I'm trying to encapsulate the essence of a reading with Flathan through song. Maybe he'll give me a free reading when he hears it. :)

Never mind the music aspect we'd love to read the lyrics!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Someone should ring in about The Beast. :pac:
    They say it's as big as four cats, and it's got a retractable leg so as it can leap up at you better and you know what Ted, it lights up at night, and it's got four ears. Two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of back-up ears, and it's claws are as big as cups and for some reason it's got a tremendous fear of stamps and Mrs. Doyle was tellin' me that it's got magnets on it's tail so as if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you, and instead of a mouth it's got four arses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,246 ✭✭✭squonk

Anything interesting last night? I find Starella hard enough going I must say but I was wrecked last night and I'd say I will be for most of this week too. Anything of note?

squonk wrote: »
    Anything interesting last night? I find Starella hard enough going I must say but I was wrecked last night and I'd say I will be for most of this week too. Anything of note?

A man rang in saying he was worried his girlfriend was pregnant. He then said the woman was his sister. Starella got confused and he was cut off.

I think there were a few other minor trolls too.

i dunno how much longer i can do this theese late night are effecting me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've stopped watching the late night shows.. too much effort tbh!

God bless spookwoman and her vids! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Yeah I haven't checked it out as much recently, fair play to those who do though and to spookwoman for the hard work.

I must check through the vids to see if I missed any decent trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Being an invigilator at their exams must be a real pain in the backside.... cheating must be rampant with all those psychic powers :D

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Obviously, all the good psychics will know the answers in advance. Is that cheating? If they were wearing a headset or ear buds and someone was giving them instructions then that might be called cheating. Ohh! The producers! ;)

We could take the premonition thing further, though. If the good psychics know the answers in advance, would the really good ones know the questions in advance? That might be helpful. :D

Or taking it even further - assuming that those setting the exams are psychics themselves, would they not know in advance who was going to pass/get honours/etc? That would save the whole exam set-up altogether. :eek:

#justsayin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Any trolls last night? Who was on... I didn't watch it for the 1st time ever :eek:

:pac:

Any trolls last night? Who was on... I didn't watch it for the 1st time ever :eek:

:pac:

A man said he was worried he got a woman pregnant, then said it was his sister. Starella was lost for words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Read back a few posts. Going to start banning people who are too lazy to read back 1 page.

• Advertisement

I'll have the vids up later. dont worry they will be put up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

spookwoman wrote: »
    I'll have the vids up later. dont worry they will be put up

They should really put this on 3PLAYER.

Elmo wrote: »
    They should really put this on 3PLAYER.

:D yup

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Any emails back from TV3?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Elmo wrote: »
    Any emails back from TV3?

I'm sure they're too busy with their fingers in their ear shouting 'la la la la la la la' at the top of their lungs to reply to any emails...

Achilles wrote: »
    I'm sure they're too busy with their fingers in their ear shouting 'la la la la la la la' at the top of their lungs to reply to any emails...

when it is taken off air i dunno what im gonna do :D ill have to go to bed early now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,246 ✭✭✭squonk

i dunno how much longer i can do this theese late night are effecting me :(

I'm partying this week but even so, I feel a lot better than I did last week after late hours going to bed. I'm actually going to bed earlier this week so far. That 12-2 stretch is a long one. I might come back to it next week but can't at the moment.

Need about 10 cans of red bull at the mo fed intravenously.

spookwoman wrote: »
    Need about 10 cans of red bull at the mo fed intravenously.

trust me ive been on diet coke all day

• Advertisement

Really hope this was a troll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement