Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Wow :eek: Fair play to her though, she just kept going without missing a beat (Starella, not the sister).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Tonight FLATHAN LIVE short after Midnight to 2 a.m. with a very special FULL MOON RITUAL Show! Let me entertain and mesmerize you!

Flathan just tweeted! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

ciano1 wrote: »
    Flathan just tweeted! :D

Thank GOD I'm not the only one who got ridiculously excited at that tweet and rushed over here. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

spookwoman wrote: »
    Really hope this was a troll

The way he says pregnant makes it sound like a bit of a piss take. He raises his voice as if he's about to break character.

Also he left the bit about the sister until the end to make sure he gained maximum airtime and effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

wouldn't know. at the end it does sound like he's holding a snigger back. Pro troller and have left the others standing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Professional troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Listen to that now tommy

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Elmo wrote: »
    Any emails back from TV3?

They said "within 21 days" so 21 days it will probably be. It could be longer if they send the reply by post and longer still if they have to clarify something with Telemedia/Interactv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I expect them to drag their heels on any replies.

which troll has been the best

Giant Goldfish
    Sister Story
    Travellers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

which troll has been the best

Giant Goldfish
    Sister Story
    Travellers

Sister, perfect execution.

MGMTea wrote: »

i agree :D was eating a sandwhich when he said it was his sister nearly died of chocking and laughing :D:mad:

TIP OF THE DAY DO YOU EAT WHEN CALLERS ARE ON THE LINE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Flathan predicted a week ago that Spain were going to win. He's psychic!

I could have predicted that ffs!
    telekon wrote: »
    Yes. That was decent. Sunday night is troll night apparently.

Disgusted I missed it so :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Merger wrote: »
    Anyone able to prove that Sue Hudd has won any of these awards? Because I can't....

what awards?? I had a look at her webpage before, and didn't see any

jsemple wrote: »
    The psychic availability isn't being updated on the website. Meaning the information on the site contradicts what its on TV and it could potentially have people calling in for someone who isn't there. Dodgy to say the least

Was the video streaming on the site last night, or was it just showing the psychics??

"Fast, accurate, clear, precise, wonderful answers...you can see there's hope" Who comes up with this ****e

The same script writers as the PlayTV stuff - to convince people to call in!
    Achilles wrote: »
    I'm sure they're too busy with their fingers in their ear shouting 'la la la la la la la' at the top of their lungs to reply to any emails...

I can imagine the amount of emails they are getting since this came on - anyone actually heard back besides the standard reply?
    trust me ive been on diet coke all day

Diet??? Sure there is literally no sugar in that!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Was the video streaming on the site last night, or was it just showing the psychics??

They've never streamed it on the website since I've followed it. The only places to see it legally is aertv which I don't think is any good for you. Somebody was streaming it on a website one other day but haven't seen it since. I'll PM you if I see it again.

They've never streamed it on the website since I've followed it. The only places to see it legally is aertv which I don't think is any good for you. Somebody was streaming it on a website one other day but haven't seen it since. I'll PM you if I see it again.

I saw it Sunday and Monday nights - didn't look at it the last few nights. Aertv is out unfortunately, must watch spookwoman's videos now!

what awards?? I had a look at her webpage before, and didn't see any

you silly psychic get there awards from the publics

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

tajd wrote: »
    MGMTea wrote: »

i agree :D was eating a sandwhich when he said it was his sister nearly died of chocking and laughing :D:mad:

TIP OF THE DAY DO YOU EAT WHEN CALLERS ARE ON THE LINE

Try laughing with a very light sleeping baby in the room! It's like trying to be quiet in the presence of a sleeping crocodile

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This Full Moon Ritual Special sounds exciting.

I have no idea what this ritual might be - Google suggests this ...

Full Moon Release Ritual
    Items you'll need: Floating candles, a large bowl, water, matches, a pen.
    1. Create sacred space with candles, sage smudging, and setting up altars with powerful totems. For some rituals, I'll use an owl's wing that a friend gave me, to represent wisdom ...

http://astrology.about.com/od/themoon/a/FullMoonRit.htm

There you are, you still have time to nip down to Tesco if you are not stocked up on candles, matches or Owl Wings :eek:

I'm predicting if this show lasts a month barely any of them will have human faces anymore. I'll be careful about what I say but I think it speaks volumes that they can't seem to get a photograph from a majority of their psychics :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be as bad if they had stock photos of various psychic images rather than being caught out trying to pass off stock photos and photos from some NSFW sites!

cristoir wrote: »
    And now comes that nightly feeling of "did I really just do that for the last two hours?".

It gets worse the more you watch!

ITS FLATHAN TONIGHT!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Skid wrote: »
    This Full Moon Ritual Special sounds exciting.

It's exciting alright.

I really hope I can watch some of it tonight - thinking of sleeping now and setting my alarm to wake up and see if its on the site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

thinking of sleeping now and setting my alarm

I am sure there is an addicted-to-psychics anonymous service out there....somewhere. Not sure what it would be called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

I was kind of hoping for Starella again. If she had said one more time that she was in Ireland I wouldve been tempted to ring in and call her out on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Flathan introduces a tune from Starella :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Anyone else see this in the T&Cs?
    35. Psychics are independent contractors and are in no way employees of EsoTV. Psychics may provide EsoTV with profile images and written biographies. Where psychics are unable to provide profile images that are appropriate or of sufficient quality, and/or where psychics may wish to protect their privacy, then stock photos or avatars may be used to represent the psychics in their on-line profiles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement