Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Can I have a coin too?

ooh ooh....and can I win the lotto so I can have a holiday in Spain?
    :D

NIGHT LADS AND GIRLS BED TIME

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Going to sound like a b*tch here but I'm only putting up trolls and vids that have unbelievable content. like the fire etc
    I have to go through over 4gb of data split into 9 files and listen to the recording to extract the information. I can get a rough idea what file a call may be in but as I said I still have to listen it. It's hard going and it is taking its toll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Anything on tonight's show apart from the hand shandy?

Neeson wrote: »
    Anything on tonight's show apart from the hand shandy?
    Not really there was a sexsessful troll but other than that getting names and ages wrong to put on the candle

• Advertisement

Sexsessful troll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

spookwoman wrote: »
    Going to sound like a b*tch here but I'm only putting up trolls and vids that have unbelievable content. like the fire etc
    I have to go through over 4gb of data split into 9 files and listen to the recording to extract the information. I can get a rough idea what file a call may be in but as I said I still have to listen it. It's hard going and it is taking its toll.

I'd be happy to help with it, though sending the files to me may end up being more hassle. :o

Poor Stressed Simon looks for a handy shandy I put the whole lot in inc the reading and the laughing after it all

• Registered Users Posts: 43,909 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good God.. that Hand Shandy moment was gold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Was supposed to be up early today, so I tried to skip this thread and TV3 for another night. Ended up flicking on TV3 for a few minutes when I couldn't sleep and managed to catch the hand shandy troll! I must be psychic, I must have known the troll was coming. I was laughing my ass off and wondering what was going on here once ye noticed the troll. :p Will read back now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Maybe best if we dont shout "TROLL" here before the call is finished if those bástards are following this thread ya hear?

This should be added to message #1 on this thread, alongside the other policy rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Flathan tweeted that it's his last night for a while tonight :(. Then Wayne tweeted to say he will be back soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

which video does he say greeting to boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

The hand shandy one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    which video does he say greeting to boards?

Just at the end of the hand shandy video where he says 'ahhh ha ha... yes... greetings to the boardies ok?'

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Poor Stressed Simon looks for a handy shandy I put the whole lot in inc the reading and the laughing after it all

F'n hell. What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭squonk

Well played Simon and well handled Flathan! That was brilliant. Would have loved to have seen that live!!! Is Simon one a Boarsie do we know? Maybe it is known but I don't know the time of the clip to find the threat point in time when it happened.

GREETING TO THE BOARDIES OKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭kulareggae

squonk wrote: »
    Well played Simon and well handled Flathan! That was brilliant. Would have loved to have seen that live!!! Is Simon one a Boarsie do we know? Maybe it is known but I don't know the time of the clip to find the threat point in time when it happened.

I saw this live was about 1 o clock was soo funny just go back a few pages you should find it x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Flathan on Twitter says

'TONIGHT WITH INTUITIVE LUCKY NUMBERS'

Sure he was giving them out for free on Twitter last week. He has changed :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Hand shandy video was brilliant!!!

Flathan just retweeted the handy shandy video with "Flathan can relieve stress! RT"

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Skid wrote: »
    Flathan on Twitter says

So is he back on it tonight then? I could do with an early night. That tamazepan took til nearly 2 to work..
    I got my lucky numbers too but haven't done anything with them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭brian_t

I'm just curious what the effect of all this trolling is.

From the point of view of Irish people who actually believe this psychic "mumbo jumbo" I doubt it has any effect and won't stop them continuing to ring in.

From the point of view of TV3 and Telemedia it is probably an unexpected bonus. All Donations Gratefully Received.

From the point of view of Boardies it is probably an expensive form of entertainment.

I would think that the constant and unrelenting scrutiny of the programme by Boardies is what annoys the programme makers most.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Skid wrote: »
    Flathan on Twitter says

So is he back on it tonight then? I could do with an early night.
    took til nearly 2 to fall asleep work..
    I got my lucky numbers too but haven't done anything with them yet

so are we all set for 8:51pm tonight ill be outside with buckets to get my money

Just had to make an recuring alarm event on phone. Brain mush with the late nights. Forgetting to take tabs that help me get a somewhat comfortable nights sleep. Forgot them last night and paid for it big time. Up walking around at 6am till 8 waiting for the damn things to kick in.

Just had to make an recuring alarm event on phone. Brain mush with the late nights. Forgetting to take tabs that help me get a somewhat comfortable nights sleep. Forgot them last night and paid for it big time. Up walking around at 6am till 8 waiting for the damn things to kick in.

i been waking up with headache that last for an hour over these late night how do i stop these :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

i been waking up with headache that last for an hour over these late night how do i stop these :(

Ask Flathan... I'm sure he can help ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I'm going to give it a break for a couple of days lads, can't function at all and am half asleep at this time the last few days. Not worth it, but will check in on thread to see what's going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement