Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭pennypocket

Very very nice leep...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Reany's pic always freaks me out. It reminds me of Rose West. :eek:

Lol, I said that too in the last thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Just about! Flathan said it should hit a peak of 200 energy.. :)

Then you will be sexsessful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

I just lit a doooby haha its tha bast im jsut saking myeslf wha if the sichics are reel and able to see the future then wed be lyk the catholic church and theyre dodgy dodgy fairy boys and we dont want that, fug me ammmm bakkked sah!

:):):):):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

telekon wrote: »
    By the way, they were talking about this on Neil Prendeville's 96fm show this morning in Cork. He had some old fella on who had already sent a letter into the BAI and basically ripped the whole thing to shreds.
    He wasted a stamp so. The BAI will not listen to him until he has a response from TV3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Skid wrote: »
    I don't want to speak too soon, but I haven't seen Sue's picture tonight.

if flathans leaving, you'll be seeing a lot more of her.

juana again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I have an advert for 'Isaac's Hotel' on this page now.

Google Adwords must be getting confused by comments about Wayne Isaacs!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Anyone notice the way TV3 say and now a break from broadcasting, we will return in a couple of hours. Is that a disclaimer of sorts or something along those lines?

Noticed that. No mention of the joining Flathan or Physics Live etc. They're sort of distancing themselves from the programming. But TV3 are ultimately responsible for what is broadcast.

Technically, TV3 are saying it's a paid for advertising slot that last 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Going to miss Flathan...yes he was the JG from Play TV for me. Wonder is Wayne Boy coming back now :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Poor Joanne, the financial breakthrough will be a huge bill...sometime about the end of August...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

There'll be a serious financial breakthrough when you get your next phone bill Joanne!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Whats this about Budapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭salsagal

I dunno wot's more addictive, the TV3 program, or Boardsies comments. I shud be in bed but here I am watchin/readin this stuff!!

27, 21, and 32...that's only half the lottery winning ticket! any chance of the other half Flathan?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

My God this one's really into her numbers...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Evo6

writing it down ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Hayezer wrote: »

That's where the studios are.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

More Music wrote: »
    Noticed that. No mention of the joining Flathan or Physics Live etc. They're sort of distancing themselves from the programming. But TV3 are ultimately responsible for what is broadcast.

Technically, TV3 are saying it's a paid for advertising slot that last 2 hours.

It's been said several times in this thread before, they have been saying that since the show started.

He wasted a stamp so. The BAI will not listen to him until he has a response from TV3.

Erra, he sounded like the type of lad who writes letters to the council about potholes in his neighbour's drive...:rolleyes:

Who else thinks she wrote those numbers down with crayons?

• Advertisement

you must be nu hereeeeeeeeeeeee haha fug sake speed up my son carry on my wayyyywarddd sonn therel be pace when ur gone! fug th fuggers in budapest the shower of huares

its where the show is filmed

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Channel: TV3
    Programme: Psychics Live
    Date of broadcast: July 3. 2012
    Time of broadcast: 00:00
    Objectivity & Impartiality: TV3 News:
    Objectivity, Impartiality & Fairness: TV3 Current Affairs:
    Code of Programme Standards in regard to Harm and Offence:
    Requirements regarding Privacy of complainant or Promotion of or Incitement to Crime or Undermining Authority of the State:
    Commercial Communications Code: 8.10 Fortune Tellers, Psychic Services etc.
    Details of compaint: The \'psychic\' on this program is PROMISING wealth to people that phone into this program. This is in violation of

2. Claims that future events may be predicted, other than as a matter of opinion, are not permitted.

He is clearly fleecing poor and vulnerable people many of whom are elderly. IT IS SHAMEFUL FOR YOU TO BE BROADCASTING THIS.

I have submitted a prior complaint about this program and recieved no acknowledgement. I can assure you that if you do not address my concerns which are shared by MANY others I will be directing my compaints towards the BAI.

To which TV3 responded..
    Thank you for your complaint. We will investigate this matter and will respond within 21 days.

We have received your earlier complaint and acknowledged it. Please note that under the BAI complaints handling code we will acknowledge your complaint within 7 days of receipt.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

salsagal wrote: »
    I dunno wot's more addictive, the TV3 program, or Boardsies comments. I shud be in bed but here I am watchin/readin this stuff!!

27, 21, and 32...that's only half the lottery winning ticket! any chance of the other half Flathan?!

3 numbers is a €3 scratchcard. From there the possibilities are endless

Tele-ad broadcast from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

When he was shuffling the cards there, did it look o anyone else like he was doing.......... something else? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

To which TV3 responded..

That's their standard response that everyone gets.

Who else thinks she wrote those numbers down with crayons?

...in her padded cell.

oh man this is tripping me the music make it stop

• Advertisement

telekon wrote: »
    ...in her padded cell.

And ate the paper and crayons immediately afterwards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement