Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

omg i just thought of something awful maybe sue got the day off because shes on tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

so tomorrow starella or sue

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it might be Luminous....

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

I'm hoping we are introduced to Thunder tomorrow night. In my head he looks like Shaft.

so starella wayne or sue tomorrow night

its prob sue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    I'm hoping we are introduced to Thunder tomorrow night. In my head he looks like Shaft.

That's hilarious, the theme tune to shaft would work as perfect background music as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Taking the night off going to watch an episode of the x files before sleep

HazDanz wrote: »
    That's hilarious, the theme tune to shaft would work as perfect background music as well!

That music in the background would be brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭squonk

Sorry, I'm only able to check this thread once a day or so now. Has Flathan quit the show? Please tell me it's not so!!! He really was the only good reason to watch :(

squonk wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm only able to check this thread once a day or so now. Has Flathan quit the show? Please tell me it's not so!!! He really was the only good reason to watch :(

Dahling he had to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Perhaps he'll set up a boards account and have the craic with us here. That might be jumping the shark a bit though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Anything good on the show last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I stayed with it til 1am and there was a strange troll who went on about his dog Bill..

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Basq wrote: »
    I stayed with it til 1am and there was a strange troll who went on about his dog Bill..

:confused:

Yeah, I think I left after that sometime too. Not sure he was a troll though. Flathan just thought he was because he thinks people can't call their pets names like Bill or Tom, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭squonk

Maybe the invitation to give Simon a hand shandy broke Flathan's will and he couldn't continue any more!!!

squonk wrote: »
    Maybe the invitation to give Simon a hand shandy broke Flathan's will and he couldn't continue any more!!!

i am learning so much sexual lingo :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Think I might give up on this for a few days. The show that is, not the thread, I'll still be on here and stuff. It's starting to take it's toll on me. :(

Think I might give up on this for a few days. The show that is, not the thread, I'll still be on here and stuff. It's starting to take it's toll on me. :(

i havent been to bed yet my sleep pattern is **** tho im on my own for the 3 week as i said before so i good :o

someone let me know if there gonna watch and he on here so i will be also

I'm looking forward to tonight. No reason why.

HazDanz wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to tonight. No reason why.

me and you buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sean99

Can't wait to see who's on tonight, hoping for Starella. Might be her, seeing as she was waving from her little box in the corner.

• Advertisement

Is Starella on RTE1 right now playing the role of Matthew McConnaghy's mother?

sean99 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see who's on tonight, hoping for Starella. Might be her, seeing as she was waving from her little box in the corner.

plus she wasent working last night maybe wayne is back ive only seen him on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sean99

plus she wasent working last night maybe wayne is back ive only seen him on youtube

Or maybe the whole "Flathan's last show" thing was just a publicity stunt because they know how many people watch the show just for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Wayne was great troll bait. It was easy to make him feel uncomfortable and he wasn't cool enough to effectively deal with trolls like Flathan and Sue are. Plus he doesn't do a good job of playing up to the psychic role, he just comes across as just an average guy. He's a bit like Sue in that regard, I guess. In comparison to Starella and to a lesser extent Flathan, those two are fairly normal looking.

Anyway, yeah, Wayne's a decent enough watch, but only because it's so easy to wind him up.

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Is Starella on RTE1 right now playing the role of Matthew McConnaghy's mother?

that movie again was on tv3 last week

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Topic currently up for discussion on the FM104 Phoneshow.

http://www.fm104.ie/BoxTube/Default

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Marie is on the Adrian Kennedy show :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Think they are trolling back on 104 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

For anyone having Flathan withdrawal symptoms, he might be back, some day.

On Twitter yesterday he said 'Last show tonight and then i will think about it if i come back to ireland or not'

When he says Ireland, he means Hungary, you know yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

I have a feeling Flathan will be back soon enough. 'Flathan's Final Show' was written in the same font PlayTV would have written 'Final Countdown'. I would've liked to have seen a red siren with a timer on it for old time's sake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement