Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Should be posted in the post 1 that anyone planning on trolling must meet the requirement of that vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Anyone seeing that for the first time in the morning will be spluttering cornflakes over their computer screen!

This was just the tonic we all needed to get us through the post-Flathan blues. Kudos to all involved in execution and uploading. Onward and upward!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

She's probably only in hungary for a working holiday.

btw doing a websearch for starella can bring up some odd results http://www.accurate-leslee.com/starella.htm

She's probably on her way to Ireland now...looking for Tom Kelly and the tractor.....He did promise her a spin on it....;);)

I'll do the erik vids tomorrow

9am and 52 hits on pink tractor vid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Ha ha just saw a this. He's a friend of mine who still looking for his pink tractor.

http://

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKKCvccDkzo&sns=em

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭squonk

How did the new guy get on last night? By the sounds of this thread it looks like someone sailed a battleship to just off the nearest coast to Hungary, targeted the studio and unleashed a wave or two of trolls of mass destruction. I'm hoping for some videos later. I'll be back full time next week dahlings!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Thanks spookwoman for posting the vid. Epic troll. For them to work you need to be decisive,plan ahead and stay serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Has there been any good female trolls yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Has there been any good female trolls yet?

Bmollie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

spookwoman wrote: »
    Tom Kelly and his pink tractor

spookwoman's vid for pink tractor assigned message #7676 ...

There is a famous marching band piece called "76 Trombones" ...

Much talk on here several days ago about Rusty Trumpets and Rusty Trombones ...

Coincidence? I think not ...

Music in background: Theme from The Twilight Zone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭squonk

Poor old Starella! Brilliant stuff! That was worthy of Gubnait O'Loonasy, aka Frank Kelly himself! Tom, you're way up there with the Fresh Prince :)

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Figures the night I crash out early such an epic troll would phone in :D Well done tom and I hope you find your pink tractor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think it's never going any better than Tom Kelly's Pink Tractor.

It was brilliant. I genuinely thought it might be a genuine caller.

Ha ha just saw a this. He's a friend of mine who still looking for his pink tractor.

http://

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKKCvccDkzo&sns=em

Def rip off the net of the vid i put up then posted as their own. My vids the aspect is off its a dead give away.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Just want to say a big 'fúck you' to everyone who calls in tonight specifically for their lucky numbers, because I got mine from Flathan on Twitter..... for free! :D

I got them too! Haven't used them yet!
    BMollie wrote: »
    SPOOKWOMAN...you are brilliant at what you do. Thanks for all the vids.

+10000000 Thanks a million spookwoman for the videos!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Who was this new psychic that people spoke off?? Disgusted I missed Flathan's last TV show :(:(:(

working on the files now

working on the files now

Fair play to you!

I'm wrecked because I only got 4 hours sleep on Sunday night due to watching, and trying to catch up ever since! Have to say Tom and his pink tractor, if a troll was superb!

Erik first show in Hungary sorry make that ireland

• Advertisement

Erik a lesson in cold reading

HAHA Erik didn't know what county he is in!!! Very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Erik a lesson in cold reading

Wow, Erik seemed completely out of his depth.

The way he was with the cards was liking playing 52 card pick up.

think I prefer Flathan to this guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Def rip off the net of the vid i put up then posted as their own. My vids the aspect is off its a dead give away.

Sorry cant credit the video recording to anyone. But "Tom" is a very good friend of mine and a great prankster.

Heres another one of him. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XfVY-hdfPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

he's left handed the same as Flathan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Who was this new psychic that people spoke off?? Disgusted I missed Flathan's last TV show :(:(:(

I think Flathan did a run ha ha. Pity you missed his last night and he was all kitted out in a red suit for his 'fans' ...otherwise there wasn't too much on though...a Rusty Trumpet troll.....Mary on again with finance/love problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Clearly the candle and the full moon didn't have the desired effect! :rolleyes:
    When will the poor woman learn.....

She is just being impatient. I am certain Flathan told her on numerous occasions "In my opinion this will happen in the next 3-6 months"

Psychic Erik tells mary she suffers from depression

• Advertisement

Psychic Erik - Its late in Budapest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement