Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Theres a letter coming to you in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Your phone bill...

Yay

cut off

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

talking about cats????? Going to go missing and it will come back - judging by her laugh, her cats are house cats

ugh tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

cut off

She left to go find her cat... and the daughter she didn't know she had.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

She left to go find her cat... and the daughter she didn't know she had.. :D

granddaughter

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

There is a grand daughter around you that is very special. Absolutely not.

Do you have a grand daughter? Definitely not, my only son is gay!!!!

You're going to have a grand daughter in the future. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

" There is a grand daughter that is very special to you"

Caller: "I don't have a grand daughter."

Do you have a cat?

Caller: "I have two cats"

Caller: What's the significance of the cats?

"One will go missing"

You could not make it up!..........wait.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wanyeee

guys, I was going to call in but was not sure I was going to get trough..
    Last night I called in because wanye is on but I was put on "waiting" with music. I was watching the time and would not spend more than a minute with the music***! (the funny thing is if I got true before that minute I really would of spent about a max of 4-6 minutes on the line).

Anyway, I will be watching it tomorrow as wanye is back, still not sure if I should call in as I don't want to be spend 2 minutes listing to music on a phone and been charged for the 2 minutes instead I could talk live and be nice and jolly and pay my 2 euro 54 cent each minute that way.

Wayne back on again tomorrow night :(:(

• Advertisement

If, and it's a big if, they told you average waiting time or cost before you got through to the presenter you could make a judgement if it is entertainment or not.

Without that you call and it could cost €2 or €60. Different people have different ideas what they are willing to spend on 'entertainment'.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

wanyeee wrote: »
    Last night I called in because wanye is on but I was put on "waiting" with music. I was watching the time and would not spend more than a minute with the music***! (the funny thing is if I got true before that minute I really would of spent about a max of 4-6 minutes on the line).

Anyway, I will be watching it tomorrow as wanye is back, still not sure if I should call in as I don't want to be spend 2 minutes listing to music on a phone and been charged for the 2 minutes instead I could talk live and be nice and jolly and pay my 2 euro 54 cent each minute that way.

Were you not banned last night?

Rascasse wrote: »
    Theres a letter coming to you in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Your phone bill...

Yay

Everyone is getting phone bills.
    If your doing this and if you get into the mode phoning up wanye (live / tv3/etc) can be a massive fun rush....

I did it last night but hugh off as I was put to listing music (and I was waiting but there was no one already on,wanye was still there asking people to phone up)

so I spent 2 euro 54 cent but If I was put trough to wanye I could of spent at least 8 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Honestly don't call. They will give the impression that they are not busy and that if you call you'll get through easily but trust me there's several of people waiting on hold. TV3 themselves said people hold for 7 minutes on average before getting through and that says nothing about the many more people who don't get through. If you call the number you are just putting money into a slot machine hoping you get lucky and get to speak to Wayne

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Were you not banned last night?
    Hi,

what do you mean?. this is my first account on boards.ie,

Your doing great on the forum btw, keep up the great work. Well done.
    Thank You.

Wayne back on again tomorrow night :(:(

hell yeah !!!. wanye is awesome, why the sad faces mate? are you doing that on purpose thinking people from the show will see?, probley not and I really don't think they let negation comments like that make a difference to all the other thousands of people viewing tv3 -> the show in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

They did seem to take more callers than average tonight. He was doing well with his cold reading and getting a lot of positive feedback all while making bolder claims than the other psychics usually do so it does make the show look good for potential callers

and if anything TV3 should be paying for this show with wanye imo.
    I never come out to watch the tv, I use to come out about once every 3 months to watch a show late on tv3 (last year it was Law and order, then cold case... never watched cold case apart from once when I watched it for 13 minutes... but this is my first time in the last couple of years coming out and watching something on the tv.
    because of wanye .

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Hi,

what do you mean?. this is my first account on boards.ie,

Your doing great on the forum btw, keep up the great work. Well done.
    Thank You.

Hmmm, my confidence in your statements above is about as strong as my confidence in Wayne.

jsemple wrote: »
    They did seem to take more callers than average tonight. He was doing well with his cold reading and getting a lot of positive feedback all while making bolder claims than the other psychics usually do so it does make the show look good for potential callers

Yeah, also mate. Thank you for your reply, I really want to get on live. and when I do I have I will only make it fun for everyone (believes and non-believes . my nice jolly talks will only get the show more attention but yeah your right, I really don't want to chance it.

• Advertisement

hell yeah !!!. wanye is awesome, why the sad faces mate? are you doing that on purpose thinking people from the show will see?, probley not and I really don't think they let negation comments like that make a difference to all the other thousands of people viewing tv3 -> the show in Ireland.

:confused:

I don't like Wayne, end of story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Yeah, also mate. Thank you for your reply, I really want to get on live. and when I do I have I will only make it fun for everyone (believes and non-believes . my nice jolly talks will only get the show more attention but yeah your right, I really don't want to chance it.

So which is it? :confused:

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Hmmm, my confidence in your statements above is about as strong as my confidence in Wayne.

yesitsanimagellheyyy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

and if anything TV3 should be paying for this show with wanye imo.
    I never come out to watch the tv, I use to come out about once every 3 months to watch a show late on tv3 (last year it was Law and order, then cold case... never watched cold case apart from once when I watched it for 13 minutes... but this is my first time in the last couple of years coming out and watching something on the tv.
    because of wanye .

Stop your trolling. Its not funny.

Would ComReg have any jurisdiction over this show considering it uses a premium rate telephone number?

Apologies if asked before.

N64 wrote: »

I'm not but Thank You.

Have a nice day. face-smile-big.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Enjoy your ban!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

N64 wrote: »
    hmmm