Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Rascasse wrote: »
    Would ComReg have any jurisdiction over this show considering it uses a premium rate telephone number?

Apologies if asked before.

Yes ComReg regulate premium rate phone numbers so the show is regulated by both ComReg and the BAI.

BAI for content e.g. talking about health is not allowed on the show
    ComReg for users e.g. I think there is a minimum amount of times a caller can call the phone number.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Elmo wrote: »
    Yes ComReg regulate premium rate phone numbers so the show is regulated by both ComReg and the BAI.

BAI for content e.g. talking about health is not allowed on the show
    ComReg for users e.g. I think there is a minimum amount of times a caller can call the phone number.

they can ring it as many times as they want, there is a limit of €60 per call, according to the psychicreadingslive website, which is 24 and a half minutes long per call, which means that people can make nearly 5 phone calls a night, at a cost of €293.89 per night

they can ring it as many times as they want, there is a limit of €60 per call, according to the psychicreadingslive website, which is 24 and a half minutes long per call, which means that people can make nearly 5 phone calls a night, at a cost of €293.89 per night

omg thats crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

tajd wrote: »

omg thats crazy

And multiply that by 7 and you have Mary's weekly phone bill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

why was someone banned

Because they were acting the mupper and Our Man In havana banned him/ or her.

Thanks for banning the annoying people, :D

Waynelover or waynnne is clearly his brother or something haha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 nixit

I never watch TV but seen a video on YouTube, just turned on the TV3 and tuned into TV3... Can't wait, this should be awesome.. And its "wanye" or something right?... The main reasons why I'm tuning in, he is so funny..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

nixit wrote: »
    I never watch TV but seen a video on YouTube, just turned on the TV3 and tuned into TV3... Can't wait, this should be awesome.. And its "wanye" or something right?... The main reasons why I'm tuning in, he is so funny..

Oh dear....don't let the door hit you on the way out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 nixit

darkman2 wrote: »
    Oh dear....don't let the door hit you on the way out!

eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

eh?
    Go Away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

eh?

Are you actually for real?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Evening all. Watching for the first time in ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

lizt wrote: »
    Evening all. Watching for the first time in ages!
    Welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

eh?

Are you actually for real?

I'd love to know who the troll is and what his/her obsession with Wayne is all about.
    I'd be afraid if I was him. Unless the troll is him.

Welcome back!

Thank you my love.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

When's it meant to be starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

jsemple wrote: »
    12:20

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

I dunno but I just tuned in and it is a very depressing start to the night. Some kid being told on camera that her mother is going to die from Cancer

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Evening lizt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    I dunno but I just tuned in and it is a very depressing start to the night. Some kid being told on camera that her mother is going to die from Cancer

Horrible to watch

Kilkenny_d, you have had a pretty rough day today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

If this woman was like Starella or Sue she'd be saying ach it's gonna be alright, just stay positive, it's important to keep good energy and be sure to stay on the line to speak to Moon

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Kilkenny_d, you have had a pretty rough day today :(

Ah yeah but sure ya can't win them all and Galway to their credit were fantastic the first half. Never have I seen Kilkenny physically bullied like that.

If this woman was like Starella or Sue she'd be saying ach it's gonna be alright, just stay positive, it's important to keep good energy and be sure to stay on the line to speak to Moon

Jesus you know I think this program will have the effect of depressing enough already vulnerable people watching to record call numbers tonight.

Ah yeah but sure ya can't win them all and Galway to their credit were fantastic the first half. Never have I seen Kilkenny physically bullied like that.
    Kilkenny will be more determined than ever to win this year's All Ireland! Ye will be back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

hi everybody!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Hi Dr Nick!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Whose here?

Anseo.

Oooh a call already?? :P

Yay, Starella!!!

Wtf is she wearing? :eek:

• Advertisement

its a ****ing special night every night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement