Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Not sure if its been mentioned, but she is literally reading the text off the back of the cards.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Haha, Des Bishop tweeted this today
    Not even Flathan could have predicted this #Galway #Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Oh Starella, you 'Top 5' Psychic in the World.

For the record, in my opinion, I'm the Worlds No.1 Psychic.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

She literally cannot shuffle cards at all, she just took them into two piles and stopped. Flathan's gotta teach her something!

The cameraman must be running around, i'm getting vertigo watching this...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I hate the way after each call Starella says "Wow, what a great call. Did you hear the energy in her voice?" or something along those lines :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I'm getting dizzy lads!

Also, was Starella at a wedding today? She looks like it!

She literally cannot shuffle cards at all, she just took them into two piles and stopped. Flathan's gotta teach her something!

The cameraman must be running around, i'm getting vertigo watching this...

I know I thought he was drunk or something

*zoom into cards, zoom out, zoom in on Starella, sweep camera across cards, zoom out* etc

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

was thinking that too... didn't even fade it up gradually it's more like BANG full volume

Its so we can't hear the producers in her ear

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

lizt wrote: »
    I reckon Sue has been given her P45 or whatever the Hungarian equivalent of that is.

According to her website she was at the Health & Healing Festival held at Elland Road, Leeds over this weekend and she is appearing at the Quest Festival at Newton Abbot racecourse this Friday and Saturday, followed by Grimsby the week after. Then she has no other events until mid-August. She might be back after this series of engagements, in my opinion.

• Advertisement

3 people looking at their phones?? Very specific there Starella!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Its so we can't hear the producers in her ear

still like you think they could do it gradually like, take maybe 2 seconds ( which is LONG time in broadcasting haha )

Must be low in callers so... in my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

I so want to watch this but The Money Pit is on BBC 1 :(

Opening up the mysteries of the cosmos - think she may be talking about the drink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

According to her website she was at the Health & Healing Festival held at Elland Road, Leeds over this weekend and she is appearing at the Quest Festival at Newton Abbot racecourse this Friday and Saturday, followed by Grimsby the week after. Then she has no other events until mid-August. She might be back after this series of engagements, in my opinion.

Hopefully, someone will have the good sense to book Flathan for the Electric Picnic

still like you think they could do it gradually like, take maybe 2 seconds ( which is LONG time in broadcasting haha )

Yeah, must be a new sound tech or something

That music is very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Those 3 people looking at their phones are taking a while to dial the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

You could pop Starella straight into a Tim Burton film

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

I need me one of those magic tables...

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Wow, those 3 have been looking a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Also, was Starella at a wedding today? She looks like it!

She probably got married to Papa Wango today ..he's just getting over the fright I bet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Could the three people looking at their phone please ring the gawd damn numbers so that really annoying music can stop!

What the hell is up with the music tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Yeah, must be a new sound tech or something

Ah sure leave them off the craters, they'll read this thread and take notice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Hmmm...a person is being faced with choices and she has to think carefully about her decision! WOW! Amazing insight.

Bet love and money will be coming along in 2 or 3 months! :rolleyes:

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Very Important question....

If Psychic Smitty is on tonight who is in control of the cloud city?

han-solo-lando-calrissian1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Starella asking if they are with somebody and if they are looking for someone before she does the reading to avoid embarrassing situations

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 rukaw

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Wow, those 3 have been looking a long time.

yeah, I really tough more people would of phoned in but like they should really drop the price and or stop stinging people while they are "waiting".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement