Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Skid wrote: »
    They haven't had a single call about Sex, despite all their frisky talk.

Disappointing - because, you know, as psychics, they really should know what callers calling in want to talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

I am glad they are doing the show like this guys. It will deter people with real problems from calling. Who with a serious issue would call two people talking about sex and threesomes and Irish vodka?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

I was looking for Babestation and found this?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    I thought they were both shockingly busy outside the show. Now they are pitching for an Irish tour..

Mary will be first in line - hopefully it will be cheaper for her than ringing them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Stop moving the camera :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

Samich wrote: »
    Starella said it was water

After drinking "Irish water", they've actually just be laughing and mocking themselves!! I think that sums up the entire show for me...:( The poor people who've spent their money calling...

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

yeah maybe this is their way of making it more clear it's an entertainment service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

My ears :(

wtf ?

Six callers - haven't had one yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

i stoped watching community for this :mad:

is community any good?? was told to watch it because I liked Modern Family

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Their behavior suggests there really is nobody on the phone.

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    I am glad they are doing the show like this guys. It will deter people with real problems from calling. Who with a serious issue would call two people talking about sex and threesomes and Irish vodka?

Very true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Did starella just encourage children to call in?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Did she just say i have a feeling there are children watching and its great?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

THere must have been some public holiday in Budapest, as Our Man In Havana said they all seem locked, even the camera man, sound man, and the producer must have fallen asleep with putting calls through

Wayne provides the name for that caller

3, 12, 16, 11, 9, 41

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Im off to bed too much irish vodka!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

3, 12, 16, 11, 9, 41

Quote me on this.

I shall do these 6 numbers on a lotto ticket and post up a picture tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

After drinking "Irish water", they've actually just be laughing and mocking themselves!! I think that sums up the entire show for me...:( The poor people who've spent their money calling...

Irish Water,cough.Poitín. cough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Did anybody feel like getting sick the way the cameraman was moving the camera? :o

Jazz hands??? Wayne sounds very unsure!

stop with the bloody camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

N64 wrote: »
    Did anybody feel like getting sick the way the cameraman was moving the camera? :o

"Magic numbers" "magic numbers" "Whooooooo" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

THere must have been some public holiday in Budapest, as Our Man In Havana said they all seem locked, even the camera man, sound man, and the producer must have fallen asleep with putting calls through
    No public holidays in Hungary till august.

N64 wrote: »

I'm keeping my eyes off the screen as much as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

No public holidays in Hungary till august.

Everyone knows psychic readings live are massive Galway fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

These gowls must have been on the beer its tot cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Hollywood does not beckon for these two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 bikeonachrist

poor Wayne wanted to present wish you were here as a young fella.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement