Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

squonk wrote: »
    Any good trolls since the Pink Tractor incident? Hopefully I'll be back watching this week. Has the show just descended into semi-weirdness at this point? I notice Flathan is back, but he was in his box for the 5 minutes I saw at the start last night.

Only saw the 5 mins myself but according to the thread nothing troll worthy last night.. Sure if there's no trolls there's no fun

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Any good trolls since the Pink Tractor incident? Hopefully I'll be back watching this week. Has the show just descended into semi-weirdness at this point? I notice Flathan is back, but he was in his box for the 5 minutes I saw at the start last night.

I think Starella and Wayne were trying to troll us last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Flathan's back tonight

"I am Back again! TONIGHT short after midnight FLATHAN LIVE on TV3 with the original Crystalball!!!!"

so much for last show...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

jsemple wrote: »
    Flathan's back tonight

"I am Back again! TONIGHT short after midnight FLATHAN LIVE on TV3 with the original Crystalball!!!!"

so much for last show...

Hes the only one I can watch tho...the others are shockingly bad.
    Although, he does get kinda weird at times (close-up staring into camera, etc!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Any link for that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

jsemple wrote: »
    Flathan's back tonight

so much for last show...
    Hes the only one I can watch tho...the others are shockingly bad.
    Although, he does get kinda weird at times (close-up staring into camera, etc!)

Without Flathan the show lost it's heart the past week. So happy he is back I will be watching for sure tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

I just did both sets of lucky numbers for the lotto over the next two nights.

I was short one number for the euromillions so i just randomly picked number 11, no doubt this will be the down fall number as to non win.

Pictures to follow of the lotto tickets.

Sofa King wrote: »
    I just did both sets of lucky numbers for the lotto over the next two nights.

I was short one number for the euromillions so i just randomly picked number 11, no doubt this will be the down fall number as to non win.

Pictures to follow of the lotto tickets.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ylahy8.jpg

If someone can reduce the size it would be great.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

HazDanz wrote: »
    Without Flathan the show lost it's heart the past week. So happy he is back I will be watching for sure tonight!

I didn't bother watching at the weekend and it sounds like I didn't miss much. With Flatman back it should pick up a bit. in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Technically a health question

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

spookwoman wrote: »
    Technically a health question

They were quite surprised by the bell!

Have TV3 replied to any complaints yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Elmo wrote: »
    They were quite surprised by the bell!

Have TV3 replied to any complaints yet?

Yeah some people posted their responses a while back. Think it was maybe 4 or so days ago, should be able to find them with the thread search feature.

They were generally copy and paste replies with some sentences added if somebody complained about a particular thing such as stock photos.

From the wikipedia PlayTV page:
    The BAI went on to say that it did not agree with the manner in which each complaint was replied to - a standard manner that did not take into account each individual complaint.

Doesn't look like they've learnt their lesson at all.

I can't see the BAI looking too kindly on the whole thing.

Go see 3 psychics to confirm they all say the same thing

Wayne starella threesome

There may be children watching this late, wonderful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Spookwoman those clips are brilliant. I didn't think their comments could get worse.

If you thought it couldn't get worse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

If you thought it couldn't get worse

why is she fanning his balls at the start :confused:

I'm so glad I didn't see those clips last night....doubt I would have slept a wink!!
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭e-sull

Starella is dressed to impress tonight anyway.

AxZGmT1CQAEBalA.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Be dopey from lack of sleep tomorrow or watch Flathan - think Flathan wins hands down :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

e-sull wrote: »

AxZGmT1CQAEBalA.jpg

The grin on Wayne's face may suggest that he is getting his "threesome" tonight

e-sull wrote: »

AxZGmT1CQAEBalA.jpg

Jaysus....is that her nightie?!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Haven't watched in like a week after Flathan's "last show", but looking at the pics there hes back :O? Is the show still as hysterical as ever? I've enjoyed sleeping like a normal human, but I might just start watching again

Hayezer wrote: »
    Haven't watched in like a week after Flathan's "last show", but looking at the pics there hes back :O? Is the show still as hysterical as ever? I've enjoyed sleeping like a normal human, but I might just start watching again

Yeah, you missed last night - Wayne and Starella on together, the Wayne and Starella sex advice show, yet no calls asked about sex advice!

Pure cringevision last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Pure cringevision last night

I wonder if flathan will be a dirty bástad tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    I wonder if flathan will be a dirty bástad tonight?
    I actually think they will have to tone it down tonight as last night's dirty talk didn't attract that many callers. It was definitely the most bizarre show that I've watched in a while though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Hes back....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement