Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

In keeping with the sex theme were talking about balls tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

It is zee party time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

His "crystal ball" looks like a massive marble

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

"Any question".

Except health questions Flathan.....

His "crystal ball" looks like a massive marble

i hope he drops it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Niff

Is this a comedy show.

is he langers lol

Thank you for your complaint.

Psychic Readings Live meets all regulatory requirements for a service of this nature, from both the broadcasting and telecommunications regulators. The broadcast is clearly identified as an Entertainment Service at all times and this is entirely in line with BAI requirements.

As this is the first time a service of this nature has been broadcast in the Republic of Ireland we note that there may have been a few teething problems with the broadcast for the first few nights. These have now been addressed.

TV3 has taken steps to ensure that viewers are aware of the nature of the service. The information strap clearly sets out the cost per minute and other relevant information relating to the service, including the web address where viewers can read the terms and conditions relating to the broadcast. The service is for 18+ only and is broadcast late at night so it is evidently for an adult only audience. Any callers who seem to be particularly distressed or vulnerable are provided with the helpline numbers of organisations that may be in a position to assist them after the on-air call.

Through the information provided during the broadcast and the call as well as on the website, we are making sure that viewers make an informed choice about whether to partake of the service.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

From TV3 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

i hope he drops it :rolleyes:

so do I, would be good viewing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Flathan seems angry tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

When he took that pose to read the ball I actually laughed.

"This is a live show intended for humans". :D:D:D

jesus wayne pic he looks so thin LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Flathan's barking up the wrong tree if he thinks he's going to get exact questions from the forrest gumps that ring up this program.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Flathan seems angry tonight!

Probably annoyed at being left out of the party last night and being kept stuck in his box

Whats on his tshirt??

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

From TV3 today.

I read it last week!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Sarah a repeat caller from last night - reason I believe so is cos it sounds like a friend of mine, but wasn't, since she was from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    When he took that pose to read the ball I actually laughed.

I snorted my tea!

Still no sign of Sue...should we ring Flathan and get him to ask the crystal ball if she's ok?!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

MrsD007 wrote: »
    "This is a live show intended for humans". :D:D:D

As opposed to night owls???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Brian017

"We have lots of competent psychics" yes Flathan we know you are zee best

• Advertisement

Matur - pretty sure he meant mature :D

I snorted my tea!

Still no sign of Sue...should we ring Flathan and get him to ask the crystal ball if she's ok?!

Think she was in Leeds or something over the weekend, someone posted her schedule a while ago

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    I read it last week!

Did they send the same thing to you?

Load of rubbish.... in my opinion

Am I going to be lucky, am I a lucky person = looking for a girlfriend???

Guys, they seem to be replacing some of the pictures of psychics with pictures of candles and cards.

He seems to be really overdosing on 'his opinions' ....

Reckon on candle night he barely said it and probably got in trouble... which is probably why he was away.. he was on the 'in my opinion' naughty step.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Think she was in Leeds or something over the weekend, someone posted her schedule a while ago

And here it is:
    http://www.suehudd.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=21

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I can tell you your future girlfriend's height...And nothing else. Thank you for your call darling.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Hmmm... the crystal ball is very specific about heights...yet fuzzy about most other details.
    Most strange!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

What's the time spent on hold? I heard it's 7 mins, but idk. I wanna troll on the cheap :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement