Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MrCheesey

That was some dreary crap tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dkmedia

N64 wrote: »
    Link to the livesteam?

http://psychicreadingslive.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

If Sue's on tomorrow I don't think I'll make it through the two hours. =/

If she's on tomorrow, I'm gonna paint a wall and watch it dry! May even set up a live stream :)

that livestream was the best call i've heard yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Link to the livesteam?

Oh god, please wont you think of the children?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Livesteam not showing up. It was earlier :(

Livesteam not showing up. It was earlier :(

just gone off air now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭Nollog

Tubridy in the morning's gonna get a call now.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Tubridy in the morning's gonna get a call now.

I'm surprised they let the woman talk for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

One possible troll that farted tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

On TV3, Ring 1589 999 222 and ask for Susan.... She'll grant you access :)

You should ring and ask for Maureen...Susan is taking a rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

BMollie wrote: »
    On TV3, Ring 1589 999 222 and ask for Susan.... She'll grant you access :)

You should ring and ask for Maureen...Susan is taking a rest

Who is Maureen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

What was the final call on the livestream like? ... you wait all night and just miss the only interesting caller :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭Nollog

Skid wrote: »
    What was the final call on the livestream like? ... you wait all night and just miss the only interesting caller :(

Positive critique about how it's nice to have a psychic show in Ireland and how to make the most out of trolls by keeping them on the line to finish talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Who is Maureen?

Maureen loves getting the calls at TV3...a kind of moderator :D

Skid wrote: »

she gave sue plenty of 'advice' to improve to show, she told her to calm down, let people talk cause its costing them a fortune to ring in. Wish I recorded it :mad: wasn't expecting it

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

This is unbelievable. I watched 2 hours of muck and then once it goes off the air and onto the stream we get a troll.

I gotta to go punch a wall or do something else dramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

dkmedia wrote: »
    she gave sue plenty of 'advice' to improve to show, she told her to calm down, let people talk cause its costing them a fortune to ring in. Wish I recorded it :mad: wasn't expecting it

Wonder if this will resonate with our dear Sue. Not that it matters, it's the producers that rush her on and disconnect calls and stuff.

Wonder if this will resonate with our dear Sue. Not that it matters, it's the producers that rush her on and disconnect calls and stuff.

she said she'll pass it on to her superiors :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Deirdre the Farting Troll

Hope Deirdre checked her knickers after sounded a little wet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 happyreality

Hi,

Just seen this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nCzPp7PO0Q&feature=relmfu

I stopped watching the show after wanye was temp replaced Stella and the german guy.
    when was wanye back on ?.. will he be back on tormmow?.

thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭squonk

Bit bleary eyed this morning after last night. I slept like a log! Being talked at for an hour and a half is incredibly tiring. Looks like the producers have done our work for us in getting the show eventually put off air by bringing Sue on. A few more nights of that and there'll be more people watching "Seal Clubbing: Live From Antatrica" than this show. It's also only a matter of time before the Mary's of this world realise that Sue couldn't answer any kind of question, let alone a psychic one without tonnes of BS and 'Wait on the line for another sheister".

If they thought Flathan or Wayne wasn't up to the job of presenting, they have shot themselves in the foot bigtime with this woman! Wayne was actually great. Flathan is still a muppet and Sue is vacuous and the living, breathing equivalent of morphine. Even worse, given that Sue was one of the 'other psychics' til last night, my confidence in the likes of Starella and Mistique to predict even what they'll have for tea tonight is pretty low. Empty Vessels make most noise.... that's you Sue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I made a complaint to TV3 using this page http://www.tv3.ie/corporate_complaint_form.php (Alternatively, I think you can just email complaints@tv3.ie )

I got a response this morning saying 'Thank you for your complaint. We will investigate this matter and respond to you within 21 days.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints '

I made reference to the Stock photos being used on air, some of the callers being given inappropriate advice, incorrect information about waiting times and the fact that there is no mention in the ticker that medical advice cannot be given.

The more complaints that are made the better. We can approach the BAI with more detail as soon as TV3 reply to the initial correspondence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭squonk

Just submitted my own complaint now. I mentioned the vulnerable callers, inappropriate advice and stock photos. I'm with Skid here in urging everybody to forward a complaint. It's really no good coming on here and complaining. We need to make the complaints official and, while we know that TV3 won't pull the plug on this because of complaints from viewers, we need to go through this stage before complaining to the BAI. Only then will the ball really start rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Wayne is on SPIN 1038 now http://media.spin1038.com/live_video/

EDIT: When asked what happens when someone rings- i.e. are they made hold. he couldn't comment because he doesn't produce the show. - utter shít if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Wayne is on SPIN 1038 now http://media.spin1038.com/live_video/

On hold...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

cf_al_bs wrote: »
    On hold...

hahaha they should have put him on hold for 30 mins.

He's gone now but they're still discussing the show.

you guys are sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Added my two cents for what it's worth... Don't think I was very clear though. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement