Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Dont be silly wrap your willy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Bad call no need to bring yourself down to their level

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

did that happen for anybody else or am I going crazy?

I thought flatman was having a seizure or something. bit of a max headroom moment there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

madmuffin wrote: »
    C
    Thought 'twas just me!

Same, watching it online and thought it was the connection fcuked

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭madmuffin

Is that a belly on Flathan!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

But his little face as it happened!! Poor flathan!

The expression I detected was The Flatulent One trying to hide a smirk at the knowledge that somebody paid 20 euro to call him names .

Starellas having a fit

WTF is Starella at? Raving?

starella laughing at flathan

But his little face as it happened!! Poor flathan!

The expression I detected was The Flatulent One trying to hide a smirk at the knowledge that somebody paid 20 euro to call him names .
    He does get the last laugh alright

• Advertisement

Starellas having a fit

Did you watch her last night... she was howling and everything... it was her and wayne doing the show live... quite strange to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Dean820 wrote: »
    Flathan is a [snip]. I have no sympathy.

So you think it's okay, to call someone a spa, and that you hope they die...Hope nobody wishes it on you anytime..bet you won't like it :mad:

Starellas having a fit

Did you watch her last night... she was howling and everything... it was her and wayne doing the show live... quite strange to say the least.
    Deck off!!!!! I'm sickened I needed sleep last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

BMollie wrote: »
    So you think it's okay, to call someone a spa, and that you hope they die...Hope nobody wishes it on you anytime..bet you won't like it :mad:

It was stupid but they were paying about €20 to express their stupidity

why am I watching this when it is such pure shyte. who the hell are the callers ? Are they the same demographic who elected the last few governments ? Do they work in the department of finance ? I'm listening hard trying to detect if anyone calling with money troubles sounds like Noonan or Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Terrible reflection on whoever made that call. Bad bringins uppins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I earn my money honestly and do not earn it by fooling the poor and the desperate of society.

While wishing death on someone is cretinous, remember it was an immature child who called in.

This is a grown man who will take advantage of vulnerable callers aswell. He's a crook.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Yep, shows badly in that tshirt

Dean820 wrote: »

I earn my money honestly and do not earn it by fooling the poor and the desperate of society.
    How people are fooled is beyond me!!!

• Advertisement

Deck off!!!!! I'm sickened I needed sleep last night!
    have a gawk through youtube for the vids of it...the said they were drinking " irish vodka" on the show... the two of them seemed high or absolutely shítfaced

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

It was stupid but they were paying about €20 to express their stupidity

€20 - try more like €40!

Yep, shows badly in that tshirt
    He needs to crystal ball a jog some time soon!!

Strange wasn't the word tbh! Bizarre more like it!

Strange wasn't the word tbh!

I think I felt violated after last night

Flathan upside down in a fish bowl where else would you get it?

'kin hell, can see right up his nose through that thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Hey all, was travelling today and only got home in time to hear Flathan being called a Spa. Does not sound like it was exciting tonight based on the boards. Am I correct or is my opinion as lacking as Flathan's?

Dunny! wrote: »
    While wishing death on someone is cretinous, remember it was an immature child who called in.

This is a grown man who will take advantage of vulnerable callers aswell. He's a crook.

It's the beauty and complexity of language. You can call someone a spa and wish them to die but at the same time have 100% respect for disabled people and actually not even comprehend the meaning of death. People are full of contradictions and say things that have no literal meaning all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 brigal

Thought he was a she, some sort of psychic hybrid???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement