Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Alright, switching over to Raw. Enjoy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

madmuffin wrote: »
    Deck off!!!!! I'm sickened I needed sleep last night!

this was a sample of last nights antics

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carolluke1

I hope he drops the glass ball on his big toe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

brigal wrote: »
    Thought he was a she, some sort of psychic hybrid???

guy-chic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Not putting that up on youtube wouldnt give them the pleasure of hearing their own voice if thats what they are expecting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

wasnt flatulence saying last week that this was the last chance to be exploited by him as he was leaving ? Why is he still there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭madmuffin

Wonder what prop he will use Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

wasnt flatulence saying last week that this was the last chance to be exploited by him as he was leaving ? Why is he still there.....

eh....he took a few days off? visiting his wee-aye-pee clients I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

im off to sleep guys sleep tight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

The girl who got through and told him to die is saying on twitter her ma wont be impressed with to 50euro+ phonebill

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Dean820 wrote: »
    I earn my money honestly and do not earn it by fooling the poor and the desperate of society.

Delighted for you :rolleyes: - Flathan and the rest of the psychics are earning their money by what they believe is legal means - they obviously think they have the power to tell the future.

It does clearly state that it is an "entertainment service" - I don't agree with what they are doing exploiting that market, but fair play to them in doing so. People are not forced to pick up the phone, and if they are so desperate as to pick up the phone to a psychic on TV3, then I cannot fathom why they cannot ring a proper service???

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭madmuffin

Whohoo it's tomorrow night!!

jsemple wrote: »
    The girl who got through and told him to die is saying on twitter her ma wont be impressed with to 50euro+ phonebill

whats her twitter?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

FFS FLATHAN WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT IN IRELAND!! GIVE OVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Delighted for you :rolleyes: - Flathan and the rest of the psychics are earning their money by what they believe is legal means - they obviously think they have the power to tell the future.

This is in dispute. Personally I believe there's no way they can be innocently doing what they are doing so consistently

and that's a wrap for the evening ... good night everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

It does clearly state that it is an "entertainment service" - I don't agree with what they are doing exploiting that market, but fair play to them in doing so. People are not forced to pick up the phone, and if they are so desperate as to pick up the phone to a psychic on TV3, then I cannot fathom why they cannot ring a proper service???

Come on now, you actually think they believe in all the nonsense they preach? :rolleyes:

whats her twitter?

She seems like a nutcase! Search Flathan and you'll see the name Lady G - thats her

She seems like a nutcase! Search Flathan and you'll see the name Lady G - thats her

chank ya :D

N64 wrote: »
    Come on now, you actually think they believe in all the nonsense they preach? :rolleyes:

without doubt, but whether that belief is founded in truth or simply a desire to act a part properly I don't know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

they obviously think they have the power to tell the future.

They no more believe what they are doing is real than WWE wrestlers do.

If they actually believed it then they wouldn't need all the ''weaker mind'' control strategies by calling people ''my love'' and ''darling'' and ''sweety'' etc. Those unfortunates who never hear a nice word just call into those shows to hear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Calling yourself Lady G on Twitter is a good way of attracting 1500 followers, I'll give her that.

They no more believe what they are doing is real than WWE wrestlers do.

How do you know??

edit: ninja edit by you

How do you know??

I'm psychic my love ;)

It's my grandmothers crystal ball and your book of life.

I'm psychic my love ;)

It's my grandmothers crystal ball and your book of life.

yeah, f**king yeah, I call bs

Still waiting for actually proof, when you give it to me I'll take you seriously! Anyway, if you want to rip lines off, its actually "the book of your life"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

without doubt, but whether that belief is founded in truth or simply a desire to act a part properly I don't know :rolleyes:

Have a read of this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

This, along with their cards is how they come up with their "predictions"

yeah, f**king yeah, I call bs

Still waiting for actually proof, when you give it to me I'll take you seriously! Anyway, if you want to rip lines off, its actually "the book of your life"

I sense high blood pressure in your life darling but it is ok , a dark haired stranger with a tattoo on his right shoulder will help you at a very special place , a pharmacy in fact.

I sense high blood pressure in your life darling :P

Might want to go away and get those psychic senses checked :rolleyes:

check the terms and conditions as well

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

I sense high blood pressure in your life darling but it is ok , a dark haired stranger with a tattoo on his right shoulder will help you at a very special place , a pharmacy in fact.

Vee are not allowed to talk about health dahling....

• Advertisement

N64 wrote: »
    Have a read of this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

This, along with their cards is how they come up with their "predictions"

Wow, shock horror :eek: :rolleyes:

Is it not obvious to everyone else on here thats what is happening??? You still did not acknowledge the valid point I had - to come across as convincingly as they do to the public, they have to "believe" they are truly psychic for the duration of their performance - its called acting dahling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement