Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Who's sadder the people who phone in looking for advice or trolls who try to get themselves trending on twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I sense one of you out there is a very special person who has a lot of money to give me. That special person should come forward now as I have a special message for you. A super secret special message. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

is she trending... she's a teenager from tallaght..

is she trending... she's a teenager from tallaght..

Nope not trending :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

spookwoman wrote: »
    Who's sadder the people who phone in looking for advice or trolls who try to get themselves trending on twitter

the ones that want to get themselves trending on twitter - thats all that call was, she was tweeting as she was on hold in the call.

Depends on the advice tbh - when people are sounding desperate, its such a sad situation, don't think we've had many bad ones since Sue, except the pink tractor one ;)

• Advertisement

The only purpose for trolling should be to make them look foolish.. or highlight the nature of the service..

Her call did neither... Thought she was going to say something intelligent when she said 'your opinion is always right' and try and get him to say that his opinion was always right. and then she went and ruind it.

in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

They no more believe what they are doing is real than WWE wrestlers do.

If they actually believed it then they wouldn't need all the ''weaker mind'' control strategies by calling people ''my love'' and ''darling'' and ''sweety'' etc. Those unfortunates who never hear a nice word just call into those shows to hear them.

Yes, unfortunately, there are many lonely people out there, and Flathan et al are probably the only people they get to speak to all day. And it costs them at least 40 euro to get through to the studio. A lot of callers are in desperate situtations. I think there should be an ad for the Samaritans and Aware on screen.

That girl who phoned, has let herself down, that wasn't a troll - that was a vicious verbal attack on another human being, regardless whether they are scamming or not ....I know most boardsies would not condone that type of 'trolling'. I myself would not like to know, or meet, someone who could come out with those vicious comments.

BMollie wrote: »
    Yes, unfortunately, there are many lonely people out there, and Flathan et al are probably the only people they get to speak to all day. And it costs them at least 40 euro to get through to the studio. A lot of callers are in desperate situtations. I think there should be an ad for the Samaritans and Aware on screen.

That girl who phoned, has let herself down, that wasn't a troll - that was a vicious verbal attack on another human being, regardless whether they are scamming or not ....I know most boardsies would not condone that type of 'trolling'. I myself would not like to know, or meet, someone who could come out with those vicious comments.

According to TV3 they are directed to the likes of the samaritans off air. I don't believe them though...

g'night all... time for bed..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

According to TV3 they are directed to the likes of the samaritans off air. I don't believe them though...

I don't believe that either....

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

If that be true, then the call cost should be refunded because the service given is not what the caller wanted and will have to pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

wasnt flatulence saying last week that this was the last chance to be exploited by him as he was leaving ? Why is he still there.....
    Awoke with the TV on and thought I was dreaming. So the main man is back and it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

From Twitter:
    Sandra Bollocks. ‏@AlphabetPonyyy
    i think it's safe to say twitter has been absolutely RAPED with tweets of Aoife and Flathan

Robbie C ‏@RobbieDoneFun
    With the amount of tweets on my dash about Aoife and Flathan I'm suprised it's not trending lol
    Sandra Bollocks. ‏@AlphabetPonyyy
    THE ACTUAL WHOLE OF IRELAND TUNED IN TO HEAR AOIFE SLAG FLATHAN THO X

Sorry love, no one cared....

i hope your ones ma gives her a good beating or wasting 50 quid, stoopid biatch needs to be taught the value of money

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    i hope your ones ma gives her a good beating or wasting 50 quid, stoopid biatch needs to be taught the value of money

Teaching her about the value of life should be the first thing to do.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Teaching her about the value of life should be the first thing to do.

Touché

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

WHat happened with this Aoife wan? Missed it :(

Samich wrote: »
    WHat happened with this Aoife wan? Missed it :(

You didnt miss much tbh, just a childish teen trying to trend on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Flathans really losing his tufts on top isn't he... I would have thought he'd get on that sh!t and do something drastic about it..

• Advertisement

tv3 are now doing online games aka poker gambling

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

tajd wrote: »
    tv3 are now doing online games aka poker gambling
    Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Achilles wrote: »
    Source?

Showing up as psychics live for me on the UPC EPG.

http://gyazo.com/b335ecaed701d935ade963230fefcc8b

N64 wrote: »
    Showing up as psychics live for me on the UPC EPG.

http://gyazo.com/b335ecaed701d935ade963230fefcc8b

can tv go any lower psychic tv reality show imported itv shows

can tv go any lower psychic tv reality show imported itv shows

Dont know Tallifornication was bottom of the barrel stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

spookwoman wrote: »
    Dont know Tallifornication was bottom of the barrel stuff

Tallifornication makes Psychics Live look like The Sopranos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

What's the story with this person trending on twitter?

Neeson wrote: »

i have no idea what your talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Neeson wrote: »
    Search me! No got a clue what you are twittering on about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Dunno, people were posting some things there about someone trying to make a name for themselves or acting childish or something on twitter. Wasn't looking At the show last night do no idea what the story is with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement