Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

If you read back a few pages you would know all about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Teaching her about the value of life should be the first thing to do.

Some lives are of more value than others. I wouldn't be bothered either with lying charlatan confidence tricksters who prey on the vulnerable. Someone who immaturely speaks a throwaway comment and then moves on probably didnt premeditate their behaviour even one jot of a one fraction as much as someone who went to the trouble of setting up a dedicated phone line and a tv show etc to prey upon the vulnerable long term and in ever increasing numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

can tv go any lower psychic tv reality show imported itv shows

UTV have a 49% share in TV3... that's why there's alot of ITV programming on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Achilles wrote: »
    UTV have a 49% share in TV3... that's why there's alot of ITV programming on there.

no they don't and never had any shareholding in tv3

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Some lives are of more value than others. I wouldn't be bothered either with lying charlatan confidence tricksters who prey on the vulnerable. Someone who immaturely speaks a throwaway comment and then moves on probably didnt premeditate their behaviour even one jot of a one fraction as much as someone who went to the trouble of setting up a dedicated phone line and a tv show etc to prey upon the vulnerable long term and in ever increasing numbers.

Whoever would set up a predatory "service" like this is the real villain, true enough. Complete mercenaries, probably raking it in from countless dodgy operations around the world. I wouldn't mind seeing those people have some abuse hurled at them. On the other hand, I doubt if the actual presenters are paid very much at all, and in fact the job is rather degrading in many ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

bhovaspack wrote: »

Whoever would set up a predatory "service" like this is the real villain, true enough. Complete mercenaries, probably raking it in from countless dodgy operations around the world. I wouldn't mind seeing those people have some abuse hurled at them. On the other hand, I doubt if the actual presenters are paid very much at all, and in fact the job is rather degrading in many ways.

Was just considering the same. Like I did wonder how much of a cut the presenters were getting, but chances are they're getting minimum wage or less. I'm sure if they were that "world famous" with "wee eye pee" customers then they wouldn't have the need to do a late night live show and subject themselves to the trolls aswell as the vulnerable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is TV3/Telemedia that make the real money. The presenters would see very little of the take.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

It is TV3/Telemedia that make the real money. The presenters would see very little of the take.

Indeed. I would say that the presenters do it for a modest sum in exchange for the "publicity" (good and bad) and getting more widely-known.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

"Were taking a break from common sense for a while, but we'll be back at 2.05 with an episode of underbelly"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Achilles wrote: »

Doughty Hanson own TV3.

They have an agreement with ITV to supply programming. ITV are a completely different entity to UTV.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 float.07

is it on yet?, daughter is watching some show on RTE1 (drama)... have the new flatscreen from sony, want to see this in wide screen.. got some crisps too..lasts for another 5 minutes, has it started yet?.
    cheers

float.07 wrote: »
    is it on yet?, daughter is watching some show on RTE1 (drama)... have the new flatscreen from sony, want to see this in wide screen.. got some crisps too..lasts for another 5 minutes, has it started yet?.
    cheers

Hello ambient.air...sigh......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

theres a new candle :D

oh wayne why dont you look like your picture

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 float.07

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Hello ambient.air...sigh......

?

cheers

What size is Wayne in your widescreen??!!

Flippin candle is back. And "quick connections". Reminiscent of play tv..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

cheers

Hello Waynee, and Wayne Lover :(

Is Amber your one from Bridesmaids??

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

nice upbeat first call to kick off the entertainment service

Is there anythig good...? Erm no. High phone bill. You're not feeling good.. Don't read her cards FFS send her into Samaritans not telling her to cut off people in her life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Oh dear god that was a load of bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Oooh we have our first troll i think...

ahem guys looks (around)

Conor... Thief in the workplace. He was so excited I thought it might be ambient air..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Yeah, look at the smirk on Waynes face

Don't call troll until the call is over!!
    Think there should be bans for whoever calls troll

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

loworo looks like they got a screen grab from a spaghetti western film

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

first call asking is there anything worth living for? You can only answer positively on that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

The do what you think is right card.

Classic psychic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

cut off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement