Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Well, he was definitely cut off. Their troll filter is working well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Is there anythig good...? Erm no. High phone bill. You're not feeling good.. Don't read her cards FFS send her into Samaritans not telling her to cut off people in her life

Did that woman say "is there anything good in my life? anything worth living for?

I could see the hamster runs the wheels in waynes head wondering if he should tell her to talk to the samaritans

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

The guy who's been stealing moneys name is Wayne. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Guys, don't preemptively post if you think it's a troll.

That guy clearly got cut off early for some reason and Hungary aren't usually that sharp at picking up trolls. just saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Oooh we have our first troll i think...

HOW MANY FUPPIN TIMES TO I HAVE TO FUPPIN SAY DONT HINT IT MIGHT BE A FUPPIN TROLL WHILST THE FUPPING CALL IS ONGOING!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Caller: "Someone is stealing money from people in the job, should I report them."

Wayne: :"He's doing it to help many many people, do you understand this?"

What did I miss?:confused:

Well, he was definitely cut off. Their troll filter is working well

Yes you did the job for them that time

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Did that woman say "is there anything good in my life? anything worth living for?

I could see the hamster runs the wheels in waynes head wondering if he should tell her to talk to the samaritans

Yeah she did say that. You could see him taken aback by it as well. A far cry from the duvet dancing questions he is hoping for.

Don't call troll until the call is over!!
    Think there should be bans for whoever calls troll

That was a blindingly obvious troll, not worthy of protection.

keep my feet on the ground

for a second there i thought i was floating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

*flicks to a random page*. This is your destiny!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Hope Wayne is only on for a while....he is so boring. He must be wearing his contact lenses tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

Haven't watched this for a few weeks, people seem to be getting through much quicker.

Also they seem to have been told not to say anything in any way out of the ordinary. Seems almost like a show giving out obvious advice these days

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Is there anythig good...? Erm no. High phone bill. You're not feeling good.. Don't read her cards FFS send her into Samaritans not telling her to cut off people in her life

Can't remember if she asked anything worth living for but she certainly asked anything good in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

That was a blindingly obvious troll, not worthy of protection.

True but one time a guy libelled a politician and said the phrase 'taking up the arse' several times in a call without getting cut off. They don't have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Ok point taken, not a regular on this thread.

He sounds bizarrely excited when answering the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I'm gonna try give this a go tonight although im sure wayne is gonna cop onto my dilemma a bit quicker than flaven would.

You'll knows it's me cause I have a dilemma made famous in the song "Should I stay or should I go " here's hoping I get through to him :)

The "Dahling" has already started. *grabs the bottle*.

Bottoms up!

wayne in picture skinny

wayne in person fat

lol

• Advertisement

kilkenny_d wrote: »
    Yeah she did say that. You could see him taken aback by it as well. A far cry from the duvet dancing questions he is hoping for.

This is something that an "entertainment service" shouldn't be giving advice on.

I'd love to see Vincent Browne taking TV3 bosses to task over this kind of thing just like he takes the government to task over the dodgy crap they get up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Can't remember if she asked anything worth living for but she certainly asked anything good in my life.

she did say was anything worth living for

I'm gonna try give this a go tonight although im sure wayne is gonna cop onto my dilemma a bit quicker than flaven would.

You'll knows it's me cause I have a dilemma made famous in the song "Should I stay or should I go " here's hoping I get through to him :)

Youve just told everone in budapest along with us...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

This is just shocking stuff.....

That guy said it was his long lost friend Maebh didn't he??

Has anyone from here called for the craic??

Unbalanced shuffling in the cards. He swaps the 2-half piles and takes from the bottom of the pack. Get him one of these

Knew it was going to be busy. I'm psychic so I knew a call would come through.
    I know what time morning Ireland is on at does that make me psychic

The truth is you've a new job coming up...

Don't think he's mentioned "in my opinion" yet

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

I love Starella's hat and wand :P

The reason I asked is that her voice went fainter and I could just barely hear it. It looked like Wayne heard it too because he got a brief look of concern/alarm on his face in a "I'd better handle this one right or I could be in the coroner's court in a few months time"

• Advertisement

im lovin it is a trademark of mcdonals

watch yourself wayne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement