Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah f*ck off - using another heart card, sounding more and more PlayTVish as she continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

think the question in my head and she'll be able to answer eh?! please let someone do that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Anyone who rings these scammers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dkmedia

the caller hung up :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

that sound definitely isn't a psychic channel one anyway! No answer from last caller :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

well done everyone.... we survived another 2 hours of shít ... See y'all tomorrow night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

not there for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Let's be honest. We aren't all proud of how we spent the last two hours but we aren't going to stop this addiction any time soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

That last one might have been great..but the way thing are gone in the last few days I doubt it.
    Good laugh was had the first 2 nights, not anymore.

Night all....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I honestly would bounce the laptop off of the wall. I dunno how you do it. I salute you sir!

Until tomorrow folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

cf_al_bs wrote: »
    not there for me :(

Me neither actually.. =/

Oh well. Probably for the best.

Goodnight all, we survived another night of torture.

is that it i feel cheated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

So was there anything worth it on the show tonight? I didn't bother my arse listening to her.

Neeson wrote: »
    So was there anything worth it on the show tonight? I didn't bother my arse listening to her.

Yes, the 2 times she stfu

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

cristoir wrote: »
    but we aren't going to stop this addiction any time soon.

Not unless TV3 do the right thing and stop it for us

Stream online is only there while live on TV and a few seconds afterwards.

can't believe we all survived another full night with that wagon! Night everyone!

It is a great pleasure that you contacted me with your questions! Please read my answers carefully. If you happen to have more questions please write again. If you were satisfied with my services please recommend me to your friends too!

Email readings
    Your question:

Please give a reading on my future regarding my relationships, financial situation and health. Please tell me about my children as well: My older son is George (born in: 25/03/1980), the younger is Steve (15/10/1985)

What is my life purpose and when will I find a job?

Teresa

Dear Teresa

All the past year's struggles will end in September this year. I know it is not easy but hold on! You are running out of money, but I see positive changes within 6 months.

There is no danger in going totally broke, because God is watching over you since your birth. You thing many problems will solve themselves, but you have to do much more in the field of finances. Listen to your friends, they will approach you with good ideas!

Open up to the outside world, don't be the prisoner of yourself. Get outside, it will be great!

Currently I see that you do not have a job for about two years. I do not see new opportunities coming in the first half of the year, but in June where will be a job waiting for you. This will be something you haven't done before, but it will be good to change the current situation. You should accept the offer. If not you will feel guilty. I see a very suitable job coming in the first 3 months of 2013.

I feel hesitation and that you are not able to decide. Do not overthink issues, accept what life offers you. Do not fear the unknown, live like every day is a new opportunity to make things better. This is not easy because you were disappointed so many times. Trust yourself and there will be no problem.

I suggest you invest more time and energy into searching a job.

Do not feel down if your e-mails are unanswered. You will find a solution or an orientation point by April, which will tell you where to move on.

The next 4 years will be financially challenging, but I can see financial stability is not so far away. Your finances will be much better from 2014, and you will not have problems like this anymore.

You will make this happen, with a bit of outside help. That is why it is important to see through every possibility. It is up to you how good your finances will be.

Regarding your health: I see problems with your kidney and heart.

You need to see a medical doctor if you feel symptoms. I do not see anything serious in the near future, but your health needs care.

These kidney and heart problems are related to unclosed relationships, feelings. I see a lesion on your carotid artery which has been there for almost 10 years. You can live with it for now, but you know as well that this is in a dangerous area. As soon as you feel anything dangerous go see your doctor. I see you have had gynecological problems, but these will not return. I suggest you pay attention to these problems, and if you take good care of yourself you will be fine in the long run. Peace and harmony in your soul is key! Try to reach this state with everything you do, no matter how hard it seems.

Regarding your love life: I see a very long period of hostility with your children’s father. You have to close this relationship. Let the bad things go, and stop fighting. You will not be able to make him understand you. Do not think that it serves your children’s interest if you have emotional ties to your ex-husband. You’d rather concentrate on here-and-now and you may find an ideal partner this year. Do not be too strict with man, you can frighten off the potential partners too. You have a great ability to recognize people who are not compatible with you. in April 2010 a man from abroad enters into your life. He will have a great impact on you, which will give you new perspectives for the future. Do not let the past ruin this new opportunity.

Travel and living abroad is a clear possibility in your life. Because it is not written in your destiny, you can freely choose what you would like to happen. It will be better for you to live abroad, in a place where is warm and the sun is shining whole year. You are aware of this. In the spring of 2011 the man will ask you to make a decision. Think it through well. This will be a hard decision, so you must be aware of your own emotions and then you have to make the decision.

I can see childbirth in George’s life. Being a grandmother will be a great pleasure for you. Do not interfere with raising that child. George has to try himself on his own. I see a natural and timely detachment regarding your older son. You will have a hard time accepting this, but this is the life’s natural rhythm and the coming grandchild will be a source of happiness for you as well.

I see a balanced relationship in Patrick’s life, and the relationship between you two is very good too. You are both helpful to each other.

For Patrick this year will be about planning the future. Help him, give him advice.

There is something else with your family I have to mention it in detail. I can see serious health issues regarding your mother, which is overwhelming for you as well.

Be with your mother. Love and care is a great help in hard times.

I can see a debate with your brother this year, which is related to a real estate. This will greatly influence your financial situation. Do not let the truth to be abused. That real estate is meant to be yours. If you feel you are losing, ask for legal help as soon as possible. Make sure you do not hurt your brother. Peace in the family is sacred. You can count on your children in this debate.

Save for May and July. I can see a loan, and its costs will be on you. Keep your official documents organized. If you pay attention you can control your official and financial affairs.

Your life’s purpose:

Creativity and expressing your self-confidence is the two most important things in your life.

You have lots of burdens on you brought from your past lives. You have the chance to get rid of them! Do not think about them as burdens, think about them as challenges and riddles to solve.

You are serious about letting the energy flow freely. Sometimes you think your personality is not understood, but you feel ok if you are with your friends. Channel your energies into improving your personality.

You had to take on lots of damage to realize what is the point of being. Your soul is frustrated and burdened. You can help this by building up a daily routine and system in your life.

You deal with your fear of illnesses well. You don’t let these feelings consume your soul.

Your communication is a blade which can hurt someone else and you! But you have recognized this and I think you try to talk positively.

2013 will be a great year to put emphasis to strengthen your new mindset, which is already present in you. I can recommend to read spiritual books. This a method to familiarize yourself with the unknown and get new thoughts.

You often feel that you are an outsider. Try to manage this feeling right, then it will not cause problems.

Think positively. This way you can defeat or get rid of the obstacles in your life. Overcome uncertainty, and consider the obstacles as challenges. It is recommended to exercise daily to be able to control your energies.

Summary: 2013, the year of the Tiger will be a very intense year for you.

You will have a lot to do and learn especially in your emotional life.

Do not force your views in your relationships; move on if something is not good for you. It is completely useless to fight other people. Invest this energy into searching for a job and keeping your family safe. Always be conscious about your health. Regular and systematic relaxation and sleeping is highly recommended.

Best Regards,

Your psychic

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Good night guys, looking forward to those clips going online of the health advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Not unless TV3 do the right thing and stop it for us
    Just saw a flock of pigs flying overhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MrCheesey

Thunder is on Tv tomorrow night I hear. :D

MrCheesey wrote: »

That'll cause a storm of protest!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Oh you would know Cheesey, wouldn't you ;)

im off to bed

Yep because I'm the evil company man that gets no love.:rolleyes:

Cheesey is a lone fighter who wasted 3 euro credit tonight to trying to shut up Sue.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Yep because I'm the evil company man that gets no love.:rolleyes:

Cheesey is a lone fighter who wasted 3 euro credit tonight to trying to shut up Sue.:cool:
    3 Euro?

Last of the big spenders.

Such a move was like bringing a knife to a gunfight. :eek:

A fight is a fight though.:o

• Advertisement

And finally from me for tonight, here is an oldie from Dion and the Belmonts, appropriately called "Runaround Sue"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49klxPex-k

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement