Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

210395.jpg

No Sue tonight, according to Flahavan's personal Facebook. :D

Fantastic - don't think I could take another night of Sue!

Fantastic - don't think I could take another night of Sue!

its will be my 2nd night watching

my first night last night was with sue :rolleyes:

so this guy you say is funny what should i expet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

expect an overly flamboyant man that says "ah dahling, I love your name dahling"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

You should expect many dirty things, dahling. Flahavan will look into to the book of your liffeee.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

I've always been fascinated by psychics and all the other ****e people believe in.

This is jaw dropping. I can't begin to imagine the thought process that someone must take to think that someone reading the mind of a baby is at all reasonable.

Could never find more of it than that. I actually thought they made the show up before finding it on wikipedia

Baby has got a right mouth on her

• Advertisement

jsemple wrote: »
    I've always been fascinated by psychics and all the other ****e people believe in.

This is jaw dropping. I can't begin to imagine the thought process that someone must take to think that someone reading the mind of a baby is at all reasonable.

Could never find more of it than that. I actually thought they made the show up before finding it on wikipedia

Baby has got a right mouth on her

mental people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Wonder will joe duffy be on about it today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Doubtful. People need to ring him and complain. He will not just go back to a topic by himself.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Stupid woman forgot to renew the passport and is blaming the Turkish authorities for doing their job...

Stupid woman forgot to renew the passport and is blaming the Turkish authorities for doing their job...

Tough shít - no passport = no entry to country

• Advertisement

Tom Dunne - Psychic bill pisstake http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/tom-dunne/listen-back/ 26/6/2012 part 2 time 17mins in

spookwoman wrote: »
    Tom Dunne - Psychic bill pisstake http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/tom-dunne/listen-back/ 26/6/2012 part 2 time 17mins in

hahaha lolcano at this segment

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

That was brilliant.

Do the names Paul McGrath and Kevin Moran mean anything to you? LOLtastic!

He's in the phonebook.

psychic bill so funny his voice is classic :D

ring in call 999999999999

im more worieed about that sister that lent her other sister 2500 euro and didnt pay it off and is going on holiday :D

I'm rather skeptical myself and see it as slick business and greed over ability and willingness to help people.

I don't personally believe any of them have a psychic bone in their body. Even if they did, I couldn't see even the most talented psychic being able to take any reading over the phone from a studio in Hungary.

Even if you haven't any special psychic gift, the very act of sitting in a room with a subject and observing/speaking to them and noting their body language will tell you a lot.

All I see is a bunch of people handing out very general information to gullible people who really should know better. In some cases, those with long term illness or those who are potentially depressed or suffering extreme stress in their lives are being blatantly taken advantage of on air.

That's my opinion. I remain open to the idea that there are those who can see more than the sum of the constituent parts in a 1-1 situation by some gift or whatever you might like to call it but this takes the biscuit. Personally I'm lucky to be a pretty well adjusted and very happy person and I don't need, nor do I want to know my future. My future will be what I'm going to make it. I wouldn't rely on anyone to tell me this sort of thing. I can't even see how this is possible but I think that if you do think this is possible and actively seek it out, then you're instantly vulnerable and ripe to be taken advantage of.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

chat on Phantom radio now

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    chat on Phantom radio now

http://media.phantom.ie/listen_live/popup

I emailed my complaint to TV3, will i post it up here?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Sofa King wrote: »

I would suggest NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Sofa King wrote: »
    Auld-Yin wrote: »
    I would suggest NO.

I don't see why not?

/nosy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm rather skeptical myself and see it as slick business and greed over ability and willingness to help people.

I don't personally believe any of them have a psychic bone in their body. Even if they did, I couldn't see even the most talented psychic being able to take any reading over the phone from a studio in Hungary.

Even if you haven't any special psychic gift, the very act of sitting in a room with a subject and observing/speaking to them and noting their body language will tell you a lot.

All I see is a bunch of people handing out very general information to gullible people who really should know better. In some cases, those with long term illness or those who are potentially depressed or suffering extreme stress in their lives are being blatantly taken advantage of on air.

That's my opinion. I remain open to the idea that there are those who can see more than the sum of the constituent parts in a 1-1 situation by some gift or whatever you might like to call it but this takes the biscuit. Personally I'm lucky to be a pretty well adjusted and very happy person and I don't need, nor do I want to know my future. My future will be what I'm going to make it. I wouldn't rely on anyone to tell me this sort of thing. I can't even see how this is possible but I think that if you do think this is possible and actively seek it out, then you're instantly vulnerable and ripe to be taken advantage of.

I don't wish to become picky but that's my post from over on the Psychics and Mediums forum. I posted there because I wanted to get a view from people in the business so to speak. One thread started on the subject of Wayne but didn't get much feedback. I wanted to throw the issue out in a wider way than being about one particular psychic.

I don't mind my post being posted over here but it would have been nice to have it put in context as being from somewhere else and attributed correctly and also not a post by Tajd.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Good grief, it's pretty much verbatim! Poor form, taking someone's else posting, badging it as your own and not at least acknowledging it.

Are any of you getting ads for psychic services at the bottom of the page? There has been one on mine the past while and it will not change!

Very sketchy indeed. =/

As excited as I am for Flahavan dahling this evening, I've to be up very early in the morning so I'm going to have to skip it. :( Record anything interesting for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Newaglish wrote: »
    I don't see why not?

/nosy
    I see plenty of reasons not to post in public.

The walls have ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

The walls have ears.

And eyes too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

I see plenty of reasons not to post in public.

The walls have ears.

They're a great band though :D

*I'll get my coat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭brian_t

N64 wrote: »

Why is his accuracy not 100%

I feel for the 2% that get wrong info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement