Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I love how on his TV dates it says "Maybe more in the future :-D".

Shouldn't he already know, being psychic and all that? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I love how on his TV dates it says "Maybe more in the future :-D".

Shouldn't he already know, being psychic and all that? ;)

He sees clouds on the horizon in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Great to see Flathan is back.

Quick checklist of things to expect:
    -"You have a wonderful name dahling"
    -Renovations to houses/flats.
    -Plug the number during a live reading.
    -Possibly plug the £100 book.
    -Bragging about all the celebs he's worked for.
    -Claim he has a celebrity party to go to, so hurry up with the calls.
    -V's pronounced like W's and vice versa.

I would suggest a drinking game based on these actions but I fear the thread would die rather quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm a little disappointed after my recent ramble over to the Psychics and Mediums forum. My thread so far has only elicited replies asking why I didn't post my input in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056676971
    which only deals with Wayne and I find McMoustache's comments a bit shocking so I assume he's not a psychic. Judging by the number of replies with that I'm not expecting a lot from my own thread.

I wonder if Psychics are circling the wagons right now or just keeping the head below the parapet? I had hoped for a conversation about the whole area and was keen on involving those in the know. I really don't think it'd be at all fair to judge everyday working psychics by the standards of Flathan or Sue but it's hard to form a good opinion when a whole group won't engage at all whatsoever.

By comparison, I'm a software guy so I've gotten plenty of questions over the past few days from friends and family not in the business about the Ulster Bank situation. I've been happy to answer any questions thrown at me and to explain why it's such a big deal and why they shouldn't expect things to be back to normal anytime in the next few days. People do have a right to look at IT in cases like that and use the Muppet word and that's fair enough but it's the engagement that's important. I'm concerned by the lack of commentary from the psychics forum to a similar disaster in their industry.

Right now it looks very much like a 'Pay Your Money, Let us deal the cards and spin you a yarn and don't ask questions' kind of industry in general. Sadly nobody seems to be going to any pains to enlighten me or bring me on side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I'm not watching tonight, his voice goes through me.

May I also point out, either whoever did the photos on Motormouth Sue & Starella's websites was VERY generous, or I've been watching the tellybox at unfortunate times for both of them:

Sue's Website:
    pic_01.jpg

Starella's Website:
    shapeimage_3.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Got to be a fake account. https://twitter.com/#!/PsychicFlathan

Got to be a fake account. https://twitter.com/#!/PsychicFlathan

Must be he is using a TV3 hash tag, and from what I understand TV3 have nothing to do with this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭giftgrub1991

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Wow! I hope we get some of that tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Hope thats not some sex phone in show look at the pics of those to talk to

oh crap! counseling warranty spiritual sex Guys you may need flour for hella

• Advertisement

Jaysus! I think flathan camps it up more for us. Well at least we know now what's coming to our tellyboxes next after our ineivitable PsychsLive victory!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

has to be a fake twitter -
    He's German, granted his English may be poor but he doesn't type phonetically.

e.g. zey keep zhem on zee line to pay my salary
    I need to feel you... this iz zee haus... cum dahling ....etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone purchasing the Irish Times tomorrow, tell me if my letter appears :p I'll check online myself ;) They never publish my moaning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Great to see Flathan is back.

Quick checklist of things to expect:
    -"You have a wonderful name dahling"
    -Renovations to houses/flats.
    -Plug the number during a live reading.
    -Possibly plug the £100 book.
    -Bragging about all the celebs he's worked for.
    -Claim he has a celebrity party to go to, so hurry up with the calls.
    -V's pronounced like W's and vice versa.

I would suggest a drinking game based on these actions but I fear the thread would die rather quickly.

And Flathan tell me 'my' Jamacian boyfriend is very much in love with me...yes dahling and he's not after you for the money.....yes dahling. Sorry Flathan I don't know a Jamacian man..he was only a makie uppie to fool you. :D:D

Dave! wrote: »
    Anyone purchasing the Irish Times tomorrow, tell me if my letter appears :p I'll check online myself ;) They never publish my moaning :(

Ring Flathan tonight and he'll tell you if it will be in the paper in the morning.

Problem solved :p:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I'd rather watch paint dry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

OH GOSH..didn't someone on here comment that maybe he had been on Eurovision....he's overflowing with confidence too.

BMollie wrote: »
    OH GOSH..didn't someone on here comment that maybe he had been on Eurovision....he's overflowing with confidence too.

He should represent Ireland at the Eurovision, he'd prob win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Elmo wrote: »
    He should represent Ireland at the Eurovision, he'd prob win.

It would be cheaper sending him to the Eurovision than ringing him...

• Advertisement

BMollie wrote: »
    And Flathan tell me 'my' Jamacian boyfriend is very much in love with me...yes dahling and he's not after you for the money.....yes dahling. Sorry Flathan I don't know a Jamacian man..he was only a makie uppie to fool you. :D:D

Hope you got back with him and that he's spoiling you and doesn't want your money!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ryan2me

Flathan just posted on Facebook

he's wearing this tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Ryan2me wrote: »
    Flathan just posted on Facebook

he's wearing this tonight

my-lovely-horse.jpg?w=640

Psychic wayne has agreed to take keith barrys challenge

210458.jpg

This is completely against my better judgement seeing as I have to get up early in the morning, but I can't miss the return of Flahavan Dahling to our screens.

So I will attempt to stay up once more, it'll be my 9th consecutive night watching the show. I'm that sad.

(also, I know I'm using pirate, someone mentions it every time I post a screen shot.)

EDIT: Damn, someone posted this before me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Wanye has been kind enough to set up a testimonals page on facebook here

Wonder what he would do if we all joined and left really negative reviews.

lizt wrote: »

He'd promptly delete them and pretend they were never there. Have you seen his disclaimer?
    Neither Wayne's Psychic World or Medium Wayne Isaacs guarantee the accuracy or results of any readings, answers or other information received during demonstrations.

During demonstrations or telephone readings you agree that any use you make of the information you receive is at your own risk and that Wayne's Psychic World or Medium Wayne Isaacs are not responsible for any losses resulting from your reliance on any information you receive during a demonstration.

Demonstrations should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. All demonstrations available through or in connection with Wayne's Psychic World or Medium Wayne Isaacs is informational only and provided “as is” without warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind.

By attending any of our shows or to receive a reading you acknowledge that Wayne's Psychic World or myself is not responsible for any response

or information that you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold Wayne's Psychic World or myself harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your contact with Wayne's Psychic World or Medium Wayne Isaacs.

Due to new laws governing demonstrations of mediumship you acknowledge that by attending these demonstrations that they are classed as entertainment only.

tl;dr - My profession is actually built on a lie so we've had to add in a load of legal waffle to continue taking your money in exchange for generalised and deceptive comments that may or may not relate to your life.

lizt wrote: »
    Wanye has been kind enough to set up a testimonals page on facebook here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

squonk wrote: »
    I'm a little disappointed after my recent ramble over to the Psychics and Mediums forum. My thread so far has only elicited replies asking why I didn't post my input in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056676971
    which only deals with Wayne and I find McMoustache's comments a bit shocking so I assume he's not a psychic. Judging by the number of replies with that I'm not expecting a lot from my own thread.

My apologies, squonk, that was just a bit of good-natured trolling on my part. I hoped to stimulate some debate because RGDATA's thread was being ignored and it needed a bump. For the record, I'm about as psychic as Sue, Wayne and Starella combined - that is to say, not at all.

I'll go back and see if it can be brought back to life but you should be aware that the charter in Paranormal requires you to respect every paranormal belief so be careful with that rational head of yours. Also, take what I post there with a serious amount of salt.

• Advertisement

squonk wrote: »
    I don't wish to become picky but that's my post from over on the Psychics and Mediums forum. I posted there because I wanted to get a view from people in the business so to speak. One thread started on the subject of Wayne but didn't get much feedback. I wanted to throw the issue out in a wider way than being about one particular psychic.

I don't mind my post being posted over here but it would have been nice to have it put in context as being from somewhere else and attributed correctly and also not a post by Tajd.

oh i sorry you such a good point i had ot bring it over hear im sorry i forgot to say it was your post please forgive me :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement