Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Is this show broadcast from the UK or Germany? I don't think it's in Ireland.

Old Flathan is probably away doing another show for German TV on the other side of the prop wall. Their stations are awash with this type of ****e at night.
    Budapest.

anyone remeber fame tv is still on the air it where you talk to someone on tv same price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Old Flathan is probably away doing another show for German TV on the other side of the prop wall. Their stations are awash with this type of ****e at night.

Hungary. And yep, there's probably another 10-20 other small little studios all around her, broadcasting to many different countries.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

"Great characters here tonight" - direct reference by Sue to the trolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Sucky Sucky €2.44

• Advertisement

if everyone going on a trip there be no one left in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

She's so deluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

"Hi Sue, Can I speak to Flathan please?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Hungary

Hungary. And yep, there's probably another 10-20 other small little studios all around her, broadcasting to many different countries.

:eek::eek::eek: jesus they must make a fortune

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oh my god she's boring my non existential tits off!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

nothing on flathans twitter accounts

"I don't believe there's anyone in the system" - If we catch her saying something like that whilst one of us are on hold we'd be set.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

"Behind the scenes" yeah waiting to pounce on whatever poor bastard they bring out tomorrow should he fail to reach the standard.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Flathan is on twitter right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Skid wrote: »
    "Hi Sue, Can I speak to Flathan please?"

dunno why i laughed so much at this!

why is thunder called kar-mi now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Reasons to dislike Sue no. 2746: She keeps talking about 'The luck of the Irish'

spookwoman wrote: »
    nothing on flathans twitter accounts

Nothing up on his personal Facebook either. If we here nothing by tomorrow evening I'll send him a message as a concerned fan and make sure he's okay. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Hi Sue.... met some people who I think are a bunch of liars? Should I report them to the Broadcasting Authority?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sue, tell us what you did with Flathan!!

Skid wrote: »
    Reasons to dislike Sue no. 2746: She keeps talking about 'The luck of the Irish'

Yeah, the patronising hooer. =(

What's your question?

"I broke up with my wife of 5 years"

I sense a troll finish to this call!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Obvious troll, ffs what's the point?

"Do I pick a card here or what do I do?" - Haha. :)

why is thunder called kar-mi now ?

Nothing up on his personal Facebook either. If we here nothing by tomorrow evening I'll send him a message as a concerned fan and make sure he's okay. :p

He tweeted me!
    greetings to all funny boardies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Flathan says hello to a funny boarders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

easy roide you say sue. not today you say sue.....is there anything you dont say sue

• Advertisement

Wooooooooyeah

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement