Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Keith had tweeted to the guy in the radio and to Wayne that he would email exact details when he got home, 5 mins later Wayne pulls out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Another one of those uncomfortable calls

spookwoman wrote: »
    Another one of those uncomfortable calls

not even keith lemon would smash her back doors in :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Wonder did Wayne pull out simply because the 50K wasn't there anymore?? Said that he didn't need Keith's money, and that to give it to charity. A charity could have benefitted from €50,000 because of Wayne, and now is not!

Wonder did Wayne pull out simply because the 50K wasn't there anymore?? Said that he didn't need Keith's money, and that to give it to charity. A charity could have benefitted from €50,000 because of Wayne, and now is not!

i love to know how they sleep at night knowing vunvrable people are scammed :(

we help thoose who cannot help themselves not charge them €2.44 a minute

• Advertisement

that other PsychicWayneTV account has put up what is apparently Wayne's home address for people to come and have readings with him

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

What was Keith's challenge..?

i love to know how they sleep at night knowing vunvrable people are scammed :(

we help thoose who cannot help themselves not charge them €2.44 a minute

I'd say they sleep pretty well - plenty of money in their back pocket and no repercussions from their "readings"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Basq wrote: »
    StopPsychicReadingsLive.info

Not perfect or pretty by any means.. and there's still a lot more to go up on there but like I said last night, I wanted it up as soon as possible.

Hopefully I'll get some input / timestamps from various sources (Boardsie's I presume primarily).

Sign the petition please and spread it via Facebook and Twitter if possible.

Many thanks to spookwoman whose videos dominate the website - would have linked to your YT but wanted them hosted somewhere they can't get them taken down.

Great job, will get sharing :)

What was Keith's challenge..?

We don't know - Keith was emailing it on to the Radio guy and to Wayne, five mins later Wayne pulls out

• Advertisement

Tweet from Wayne
    @Keithpbarry The challenge was never specified. Keith quit even before the first hurdle!

waynedeclinesoffer.jpg

that other PsychicWayneTV account has put up what is apparently Wayne's home address for people to come and have readings with him

come to his house :confused: and no thanks probally would be allowed leave until my pockets were empty :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭squonk

So keith quit before the first hurdle! Yeah right Wayne! Obviously the same dose of warped reality that makes you believe you're actually helping vulnerable people at €2.44/minute is at play here!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Has the show been featured on Joe Duffy yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There was a tweet from Psychic Wayne earlier (which he has since deleted) on the Keith Barry challenge saying something along the lines of:

The reason I didn't do the challenge is because I predicted I'd fail.

Don't have the exact tweet but it was along those lines..

:confused:

yep but he didnt say much on it was very low key

guys found this video of what the psychic challenge might be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭squonk

There was a tweet from Psychic Wayne earlier (which he has since deleted) on the Keith Barry challenge saying something along the lines of:

The reason I didn't do the challenge is because I predicted I'd fail.

Don't have the exact tweet but it was along those lines..

:confused:

Seriously if that's not a Psychic Wayne joke it should be!

Does not compute! Does not compute!! Brain melting!!!

A-ha... Keith retweeted it (bless his cotton socks!):

Untitled_195.jpg

Bizarre bizarre bizarre!

• Advertisement

come to his house :confused: and no thanks probally would be allowed leave until my pockets were empty :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

still though, a bit much a fake account putting up his home address!

Untitled_195.jpg

Bizarre bizarre bizarre!

Thats not Wayne's "official" twitter account

Untitled_195.jpg

Bizarre bizarre bizarre!

bizarre is one word for those lots

on a serious note why is no talking about the little girl that called in last night no way she was 18 sounded like 12 or 13

Thats not Wayne's "official" twitter account
    Balls.. knew it was too good to be true!

Wait till I can take a screen shot of what I found! :D Must find a faster way of doing it!

A tweet by a radio DJ retweeted by Wayne

210535.jpg

on a serious note why is no talking about the little girl that called in last night no way she was 18 sounded like 12 or 13

Think its because this controversy about Wayne came up

It is definitely something that has to be looked at by the BAI - I honestly through the producers were going to cut her off, but they took a chance!

Think its because this controversy about Wayne came up

It is definitely something that has to be looked at by the BAI - I honestly through the producers were going to cut her off, but they took a chance!

dont you ring in talk to someone then put on hold ..... poor girl parents gonna get a nasty bill

So called adult caller

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »
    So called adult caller

thank you this should bring attension to the BAI

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement