Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Thanks for reminding me brain dead today from lack of sleep

spookwoman wrote: »

was up at 7am i fell like crap and thought of flathvan :mad: the fecker

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

dont you ring in talk to someone then put on hold ..... poor girl parents gonna get a nasty bill

A very nasty bill! Would love to have that family complain to the BAI!

What I don't get is people with financial problems ringing into a service such as that - makes absolutely no sense and costing them a fortune!

Was up at 8, checked the boards and started editing vobs. Reckon its going to be a touch night tonight staying awake

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm the same - didn't get to bed till 4.30 :( Was trying to clear up the audio, not to much avail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Flathan just posted in Facebook that he'll be on tv from Thursday to saturday.

So starella or bust tonight!

love to see starella havent seen her yet only feckin sue :D i heard starella is gas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

A tweet by a fan retweeted by Wayne

210535.jpg

Niall Boylan is a radio DJ. don't know how you (or Wayne) interpret his tweet as supportive of Wayne? He's saying that nobody can pass a psychic test because there's no such thing as psychics.

At least starella know what she's not suppposed to talk about. Please let it not be the windbag

Yay!! Wasn't on his original schedule!

If its Sue, I'm not staying up - someone please quotes this tonight when Sue comes on!!! :D

• Advertisement

A very nasty bill! Would love to have that family complain to the BAI!

What I don't get is people with financial problems ringing into a service such as that - makes absolutely no sense and costing them a fortune!

theese people are vunerable we will never be able to understand sadlt there taken adventage off

one foreign guy rang in asking about money problems and was told about his love life cut off and sue rambled on few more seconds as you do

waynedeclinesoffer.jpg

similar to wayne the psychic , the real ghostbusters the ****

RGDATA! wrote: »
    Niall Boylan is a radio DJ. don't know how you (or Wayne) interpret his tweet as supportive of Wayne? He's saying that nobody can pass a psychic test because there's no such thing as psychics.

Who said anything about being supportive of Wayne??? I think Wayne is seeing it differently to all of us, who see that Niall is saying that there is no such thing as psychics. Wayne sees it that any challenge he took would be bound to fail because people do not want to believe psychics exist

Maybe we should start using #psychicwhinge for wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭squonk

Anyone know who's on tonight? Is Sue back?

I'm taking a night off if she's on. The show will be a waste of time.

squonk wrote: »
    Anyone know who's on tonight? Is Sue back?

I'm taking a night off if she's on. The show will be a waste of time.

either sue or starella

my bet on sue to troll us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Who said anything about being supportive of Wayne??? I think Wayne is seeing it differently to all of us, who see that Niall is saying that there is no such thing as psychics. Wayne sees it that any challenge he took would be bound to fail because people do not want to believe psychics exist

sorry if i took you up wrong - i took you literally when you said it was a tweet by a fan.

theese people are vunerable we will never be able to understand sadlt there taken adventage off

one foreign guy rang in asking about money problems and was told about his love life cut off and sue rambled on few more seconds as you do

Faster they are taken off the air the better! I was kinda supportive of Wayne, he came across okay, but after declining the challenge, the money which was going to charity, I'm fairly angry at the whole shower of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If it's sue tonight I'm not staying up. I've had about as much of her as I can handle.

Find my brain switchs off when she's on. Get the screen saver face

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    sorry if i took you up wrong - i took you literally when you said it was a tweet by a fan.

I've edited my post about it so no one else gets confused

Sue's Song

Find my brain switchs off when she's on. Get the screen saver face

I think everyone else's does as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭rememberthis

I think Psychic Flathan needs to be complained to the BAI for his crimes against fashion... that glitter hoodie he was wearing in one of those youtube clips was just ghastly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭squonk

I think it could be Sue tonight myself now thinking about it. They put her on last night just to fúck with us. I think they'll roll her mouthy ass out tonight too just to play with us. I reckon the way they see it, we're pissing on their parade, so they're going to piss on ours. ###

What's worse though is that any night again that I see Starella or Flathan on, I've now no confidence they're going to stay. I reckon the night will come where they throw us Flathan, let him warm up and lull us into a sense of security and then, 5 minutes in, roll out the TrollHunter!

Ulster Bank ‏@Notarealbank
    That Psychic lad on #Tv3 said that lady will come into money in 12 weeks. I'll have her account sorted by July #fool

I reckon it will be Sue as well given what happened last night!

Ulster Bank ‏@Notarealbank
    That Psychic lad on #Tv3 said that lady will come into money in 12 weeks. I'll have her account sorted by July #fool

very good!! :D

Out of here for awhile need to recharge for tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Paddy Power giving 100-1 odds that Wayne will take Kwith Barry's challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement