Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Took me a while to find it!

Click on Dermot and Dave about four down from the top - click Wednesday part 3 about 11 mins 30 seconds in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

found it and will rip it give me a few mins just have to wait till someone stops annoying me with stupid questions

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

That was great!!
    Keith is a total legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

spookwoman wrote: »
    found it and will rip it give me a few mins just have to wait till someone stops annoying me with stupid questions

Have the audio edited and emailed to you:)

Septic wayne seems to be blocking everyone on twitter who tweet support for keith. what an idiot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Septic wayne seems to be blocking everyone on twitter who tweet support for keith. what an idiot

really?? How would you know if you are blocked?

really?? How would you know if you are blocked?

if you go to follow it shows up saying .. sorry you can't follow this user (because they are blocking you)

if you go to follow it shows up saying .. sorry you can't follow this user (because they are blocking you)

Nope, not yet! Thought I'd be nice, since he followed me, I should follow him back!

hope 98fm charged Wayne €2.44 pm for the call!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

this thread/topic features on boing boing today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭squonk

Wayne seemed to back pedal quite a bit there alright. Believe it or not I was trying to be on his side because Keith is a great self publicist and wouldn't be talking about ponying up 50K if he really thought he'd have to pay. The whole insistence on doing it in a pro psychic environment made me mad though. I always find the first refuge of a spoofers is to attack the challenger for being unknowledgeable and not believing and how people who are sceptical shouldn't be commenting on items like that. Being an engineer I'm happy to see sceptics or anyone comment on things I do. Poor Wayne, it doesn't look good for him!

The more you listen to the show the bigger the hole gets.

Have it up on youtube as a backup now

This is the quietest the thread has been ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Everyone is catching 40 winks before tonight's show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I needs energy to deal with Sue later.

Mr E wrote: »
    Everyone is catching 40 winks before tonight's show.

Dang should have thought of that earlier! Watching 24 hours in A&E, then will have to sleep, my eyes are sore :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is still time.... go on, we'll keep a seat warm for you here. :o

I needs energy to deal with Sue later.

Oh God...it's not Sue tonight is it? May be a good excuse for an early night!
    I want Starella....I haven't seen her yet...

• Advertisement

I'm thinking of taking a Difin to get stoned for Sue

Flathan Rene Huerter ‏@FlathanHuerter
    Tonight, short after Midnight the funny psychic show with the glamour of Flathan and my lovely Countess Nadia Starella

Oh God...it's not Sue tonight is it? May be a good excuse for an early night!
    I want Starella....I haven't seen her yet...

Flathan is on for an hour first!

Tonight, short after Midnight the funny psychic show with the glamour of Flathan and my lovely Countess Nadia Starella

YESSS!!! Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Our dreams have come true!!!

Flathan just tweeted

"Tonight, shortly after midnight the funny psychic show with the glamour of Flathan and my lovely Countess Nadia Starella"

:D:D:D

Edit: Damn it, someone got there first :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Wonderful. :)

Just listening to the Psychic Wayne vs Keith Barry radio interview now. It is soooo obvious how fake he is. If I actually believed I had these powers I would accept that challenge in a heartbeat.

He just tweeted "we will see my lovely boardies ;-p"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

He just tweeted "we will see my lovely boardies ;-p"

Trolololol. If ever we needed conclusive proof that they're watching us, he gave it to us. :p

Does he genuinely think we're his fans? Or does he know what we're up to and is jeering us?

Trolololol. If ever we needed conclusive proof that they're watching us, he gave it to us. :p

Does he genuinely think we're his fans? Or does he know what we're up to and is jeering us?

He didnt sound too impressed with us last night when he said "whatever"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

He also tweeted someone telling them he is not a virgin. TMI!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement