Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Nope, only was able to start watching since Sunday night, was on holiday before that, and only 1 tv, no internet :(
    oh my are u in for a treat lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Yay flavan Flathan is my friend on Facebook! Im far too excited about this programme. Apart from the ****ty readings where they overstep the mark.

Its Flathaaaan daarllinng!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jpcarlow wrote: »
    oh my are u in for a treat lol

Delighted, cos that Sue really put me off the whole thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Its Flathaaaan daarllinng!

was so tempted to ring 98fm earlier whent hey had keith and wayne on just saying " hey it's Flathaaaaan Dahling

was so tempted to ring 98fm earlier whent hey had keith and wayne on just saying " hey it's Flathaaaaan Dahling

That would have been the proverbial icing on the cake! :D

• Advertisement

That would have been the proverbial icing on the cake! :D

They wouldn't have answered though haha

They wouldn't have answered though haha

You'd never know :P

you stay away from my book of life

You'd never know :P

oh well we'll never know now lol

oh well we'll never know now lol

the psychics know

im very special person

• Advertisement

Wish it would hurry up!! Cmon!!!!

Flathan for an hour, then Starella - whats the betting we'll still hear Sue's voice tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

tajd wrote: »
    listen to that radio segement what a dope am i right

lol there a psychic college christ

How do you set exams for psychics?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Wish it would hurry up!! Cmon!!!!

Flathan for an hour, then Starella - whats the betting we'll still hear Sue's voice tonight?

Please god no. Sue is fair hard going.. Couldn't listen to her the first night she was on.
    It must be just the three of them there taking calls..
    I wonder do the versions in other countries get as many trolls ringing in as here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I left Wayne a non-offensive, almost supportive message saying that if he has powers he should do Keith's challenge, as it would give a lot of credibility to the psychic world if he passed and the charities could do with the money. I was awaiting a response, expecting a 'don't want to fuel his ego lol' or something, but nope, I've been blocked and the message has presumably been removed. So be warned, even non-negative messages suggesting he take up the challenge will put you on his block list. He's clearly realised what a cock up this has been, he's exposed himself as the fake that he is without needing to fail any challenge at all. :p

Edit: This was on Facebook, btw. Just sent a more direct one on Twitter, which he will probably also block me for but oh well. :p

enigmatiq wrote: »
    How do you set exams for psychics?

the most famous one is to put ten randomly chosen people in front of the psychic, and get them to give readings about them, or they bring a picture and the psychic must give detailed readings about the person

Keith's challenge was for three people to bring along a picture of a dead relative or friend and the psychic i.e. Wayne would have to give a reading about the person with some very detailed information

the most famous one is to put ten randomly chosen people in front of the psychic, and get them to give readings about them, or they bring a picture and the psychic must give detailed readings about the person

Keith's challenge was for three people to bring along a picture of a dead relative or friend and the psychic i.e. Wayne would have to give a reading about the person with some very detailed information

Which Wayne refused because apparently this was a clash of egos. Pure bullshít. The fact that he's turning down such a simple challenge for somebody that is supposedly gifted should, and hopefully will, leave his reputation in a shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Rebel Girl your in for a treat with Starella....hope she sings, and an added bonus would be a duet with Flathan....as the song say's.';wouldn't it be loverly...loverly...loverly...YES DAHLING ;););)

Am trying my best to stay awake..my eyes are half closed now from all the late nights :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

In your best Geordie accent ...

Day 9 in the 'Psychic Readings Live' House.

Flathan is anxiously looking over his shoulder, wondering if Sue will vote him out early again tonight.

Sue is playing with her cards and toys, getting ready for another marathon spell of talking without breathing.

Starella is still waiting to be released from her box, where she has been isolated from the Group since last Wednesday.

Who Trolls? - you decide.

were taking a break from tv3 for now we will return at 2:09am

My Daaaaarlinnnngss it's nearly time for FLATHAN!

• Advertisement

lads sue will still ruin the show sitting in her box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Which Wayne refused because apparently this was a clash of egos. Pure bullshít. The fact that he's turning down such a simple challenge for somebody that is supposedly gifted should, and hopefully will, leave his reputation in a shambles.

Sadly it won't though. People that deal with psychics are too delusional or desperate :(

ah hell how many time has dantes peak showed on tv3 ohhhh 3ds yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Coffee - tick, bladder empty - tick, remote in hand to start recording - tick :D

Sadly it won't though. People that deal with psychics are too delusional or desperate :(
    looks at username

serious question what will we do when we get this of the air :( i dont wanna think about it

More people know about it the better! It is a very simple challenge - Keith Barry does things like that, but he does not claim to be psychic!
    BMollie wrote: »
    Rebel Girl your in for a treat with Starella....hope she sings, and an added bonus would be a duet with Flathan....as the song say's.';wouldn't it be loverly...loverly...loverly...YES DAHLING ;););)

Am trying my best to stay awake..my eyes are half closed now from all the late nights :D:D

Delightful dahling! I'm half asleep now, sitting on a hard chair in the kitchen to keep me awake!

BMollie wrote: »

Any more troll buddies lined up for us tonight? :p

Alas, you are right. :(

I would have liked to see him sit the challenge. It's a win-win either way. If he fails (which he would, of course), we get to expose him as the conman that he is. If he passed (lol), I personally would question my stance on 'psychics'. He wouldn't pass though, obviously, or he would have accepted the challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

National events guide? I coming for you next.

• Advertisement

yeah jeayus brendan always forgetting his wallet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement