Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straight to eircom landline voicemail?

Options
  • 24-06-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get directly to a landline numbers voicemail service, so that I can leave a message directly?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Area Code + 5 + number

For example you want to reach the voicemailbox of 091333666 than dial 091 5 333666.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭ZappaMan

That doesn't seem to work?

For example I have tried something like 021 5 54321 - says it can't find that number

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055249357

Cork numbers with the prefix 021 have 7 digits, eg 021 9876543

I've just tried calling a landline with a mailbox and it says that the number you have dialled is not in service, please check the number and dial again.

This used to work anyway.
    You could try dialling 171 from a landline if you don't have voicemail setup, and enter the landline number to leave a message.

I reckon there is a problem on eircoms side.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055249357

Cork numbers with the prefix 021 have 7 digits, eg 021 9876543

I've just tried calling a landline with a mailbox and it says that the number you have dialled is not in service, please check the number and dial again.

This used to work anyway.
    You could try dialling 171 from a landline if you don't have voicemail setup, and enter the landline number to leave a message.

I reckon there is a problem on eircoms side.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    Area Code + 5 + number

For example you want to reach the voicemailbox of 091333666 than dial 091 5 333666.

How would that work if the number started with a 5, a lot of Galway ones do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭sundodger5

an extra 5

Advertisement