Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acoustic Guitarist (backing Vox) wanted for original band

• 24-06-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi - I am seeking another guitarist for my band.
    There are currently 5 on board, and our genre is 'Contemporary & Modern Folk' (though we're not stuck to that genre just yet)
    Our instruments include Acoustics, Tenor Banjo, Mandolin, Percussion, harmonica, Keys, violin.
    We're based in Ballsbridge, Dublin.
    We've just finished gigging our debut EP and are currently recording new Demos & writing.
    Our sound has been summed up as honest & exciting.
    We will also be kicking off our autumn tour on August 16th.

Some of our influences are, Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, The Pogues, The Smiths, The Dubliners, Dire Straits, Thin Lizzy, OCS, Django Reinhardt.

If you're interested, I'll fill you in on more information regarding the bands relevant details/website/links and other ideas, etc..

Here's what we require*********

A full time acoustic guitarist.
    Aged between 20-27.
    Based in Dublin.
    Who is willing to get involved as an existing band member & open to ideas, etc.
    Provide backing vocals.
    Have an interest in our said genre.

NO TIME WASTERS!

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement