Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat sitter

Options
  • 24-06-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Looking for a recommendation of cat sitter am in swords area thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

I think this lad might be able to help and is in the Swords area too

225_Cat_Police.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

PaulD77 wrote: »
    I think this lad might be able to help and is in the Swords area too

225_Cat_Police.jpg

Very cute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

OP, I don't know of a Cat sitter, but I can highly recommend All Paws boarding kennels and cattery in the Naul (not far from Swords). Usually a family member cat sits for us, but due to a family illness she couldn't do this for us last year when we went on holidays. A friend involved in the local animal shelter recommended this place.

Its fab - two lovely ladies run it. The cats have nice enclosures, with indoor and outdoor areas, and heating in the winter. The place is surrounded by wonderful countryside so anyone with dogs, this is a great place for them.

Our little madam practially had a holiday herself! When I went to collect her she was happy as larry, well looked after and I finally stopped feeling guilty! She's been twice more since then when we went away for weekends. Its very reasonably priced too - cheaper than a cat sitter I would imagine.

the website is:
    http://allpawsboarding.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Little Ted wrote: »
    OP, I don't know of a Cat sitter, but I can highly recommend All Paws boarding kennels and cattery in the Naul (not far from Swords). Usually a family member cat sits for us, but due to a family illness she couldn't do this for us last year when we went on holidays. A friend involved in the local animal shelter recommended this place.

Its fab - two lovely ladies run it. The cats have nice enclosures, with indoor and outdoor areas, and heating in the winter. The place is surrounded by wonderful countryside so anyone with dogs, this is a great place for them.

Our little madam practially had a holiday herself! When I went to collect her she was happy as larry, well looked after and I finally stopped feeling guilty! She's been twice more since then when we went away for weekends. Its very reasonably priced too - cheaper than a cat sitter I would imagine.

the website is:
    http://allpawsboarding.com/

Something to think about bt rather them be minded in my home as one hates even trps to vet in car etc where the other doesn't care loves to see cat box come out

Advertisement