Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Island Jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

:D I can't wait for this weekend!

Rain - Hail or Snow - (but hopefully lots of sunshine :) ) I''ll be there. I feel so lucky it's on my doorstep i.e. "The Great Island" - and what a line-up, I just love Jack L - and can't believe The Fun Loving Criminals will be rocking the island.

So to all you non-Islanders - hope to see you there, you'll get a real southern welcome, 'cos we know how to party on this island.....................
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭armedboarder

The stage is set for a cracker of a music weekend, even the weather forecast is looking great.

Get to Cobh on the GREAT island for the ISLAND JAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I read that as The Islam Jam..................I was like WTF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Hey "Frag420" - time to get those glasses out :p

Mind you, we're a friendly bunch down here - so whoever/whatever you are - we'll all have a great weekend together!?* Now my only dilemma is "wot to wear" wellies/sandals/wetsuit/shorts - mind you some of the best concerts I've been to have included a lot of "singing and dancing in the rain" - but sounds like the weather is going to be kinder to us this weekend :D

I was driving home from work yesterday and saw all the signage up i.e. directions for park'n'ride - so feeling really excited now. Still can't believe that line-up will be playing here.

J

Advertisement