Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone dealt with Principle Estates (Estate Agent)

Options
  • 24-06-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I am looking for somebody who had any interraction with this new estate agent called "Principle Estates".

They have advertised an appartment for rent that I really want but I am a bit suspicious of the agent because their office is in Rathfarnham but they advertise properties in Dublin County North, primarelly in Balbriggan.

I contacted them but received one email from Caroline (without second name) and then she stopped replying.

I checked on the Company registration website and there is no company/business name registered with that name.

I would be afraid to give over the deposit plus one month rent if I can not find them afterwards.

Has anybody had any experience in dealing with that agent?
    Appreciate any information. Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement