Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prvi partizan

Options
  • 24-06-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

does anyone know of any dealers with prvi 223ammo in stock. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

John Kavanagh in Fingal Sports has some
    What calibre?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bud2000

.223 robert

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

bud2000 wrote: »
    .223 robert
    Yeah he definitely has 223 in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Tom Glass in Ballymena has them as well

thanks very much lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

bud2000 wrote: »
    does anyone know of any dealers with prvi 223ammo in stock. thanks

Could someone please tell me are these the cheapest rounds available?

not the cheapest , working very well for me, dead is dead. normally use 55gr hornady @25euro prvi aprox 16euro 3 for the price of 2

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Ghost.

Id stay away from the cheapest stuff available like Tullammo. Its not worth having.
    The Hornady 55g Soft Point @ €40 for 50 are pretty good value too. Thats 80 cent a pop. Works out the same as the Privi. And most importantly they shoot well :D not like that Tullammo stuff which can group badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Ghost. wrote: »
    Id stay away from the cheapest stuff available like Tullammo. Its not worth having.
    The Hornady 55g Soft Point @ €40 for 50 are pretty good value too. Thats 80 cent a pop. Works out the same as the Privi. And most importantly they shoot well :D not like that Tullammo stuff which can group badly.

The Hornandy 223 55 grain Soft Point are every bit as good as the v maxes,excellent value for good quality ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Sorry I ment the brand not caliber. I shoot Hornady in .270 and it is alomst €2 a round. I was just wondering if they were much cheaper.

And I am aware that people get what they pay for. I would not use anything eles for the deer but am just looking for something a little cheaper for charlie.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Anybody stocking this brand ?

http://www.geco-ammunition.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Sorry I ment the brand not caliber. I shoot Hornady in .270 and it is alomst €2 a round. I was just wondering if they were much cheaper.

And I am aware that people get what they pay for. I would not use anything eles for the deer but am just looking for something a little cheaper for charlie.:cool:

I use the prvi stuff for deer (308), never let me down. 16-18 euro for 20

Advertisement